Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    is anyone having a hard time with facebook updating correctly in the web? I can not get it to give me the most recent updates. The statuses are from hrs and days ago....they do not even seem like the most popular statuses- just random.
    I do not really like the facebook app yet. It is not quite ready to regular use, so it is especially frustratinthat the web version isn't working either.
    any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirly View Post
    is anyone having a hard time with facebook updating correctly in the web? I can not get it to give me the most recent updates. The statuses are from hrs and days ago....they do not even seem like the most popular statuses- just random.
    I do not really like the facebook app yet. It is not quite ready to regular use, so it is especially frustratinthat the web version isn't working either.
    any ideas??
    If you're using x.facebook, be sure to click the newsfeed tab to switch from top to recent
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    yes... This has happened the past few days. Gotta click the "news feed" button... Sometimes a couple times to get it right.
    i cannot see any comments or stuff on peoples wall lately on my pre. I use facebook.com/home.php to get the full site. I can see everything else fine but peoples walls have the stuff on the sides but just emptiness where comments should be. anyone have this problem?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanGrande386 View Post
    i cannot see any comments or stuff on peoples wall lately on my pre. I use facebook.com/home.php to get the full site. I can see everything else fine but peoples walls have the stuff on the sides but just emptiness where comments should be. anyone have this problem?
    Me... for about the last week.. it's terribly annoying!!
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanGrande386 View Post
    I am having the same problem! Wish there was a workaround for this. Mine did it before the update also.
    I've been having the full facebook issues for a good 2 weeks now. Is there an end in sight?
    im using the facebook app, and i get a notification that someone commented on a pic. When i click on the notification, it says " unable to locate photo" anyone else getting that?