1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a quality free music streaming app? Becides grooveshark and pandora, of course.
    Lots of apps out there. I use RadioTime, Broadcast Radio, and Radio Hibiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Anyone know of a quality free music streaming app? Becides grooveshark and pandora, of course.
    There are a couple more available in the app catalog. Type in music. Enjoy. Ps. I don't know if they're all free though.
  4.    #4  
    I was more looking for something that can play specific songs. Anything out there like that for free?
    Uhh, what do you mean by specific?

Dependent on the amount of storage you have on your home PC, you can setup an Ampache server and stream your music/movies using Ampache Mobile. I recently bought a 1.5TB external hard drive for storage and place all my music and converted movies on it for streaming. That's a lot of music!
  6.    #6  
    Specific as in, playing specific songs. Most radio programs pick songs for you, or you have to choose a genre or someting, like pandora.
    you can actually use zumo drive app too stream music. But you have to put your music in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Specific as in, playing specific songs. Most radio programs pick songs for you, or you have to choose a genre or someting, like pandora.
    Then I guess Pandora is you're only choice at the moment. Last.fm has not embraced WebOS yet.
    Of course those that stream shoutcast you can choose the type of music you want to hear.