1.    #1  
    looks like QuickOffice is really excited about webOS 2.0 and might have something ready to go with that update. At least someone is working on a documenting suite that is Office compatible.

http://blog.quickoffice.com/articles...ecosystem.html
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/19/2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: fixed link
    you could be right.. if not with the launch date soon afterwards.... if quick office does thing and so does dataviz then I'm going with quickoffice
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    well, this just highlights the importance of HP having a good productivity suite for the PalmPad which will be out in Q2 of 2011.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    you could be right.. if not with the launch date soon afterwards.... if quick office does thing and so does dataviz then I'm going with quickoffice
    me too
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoneit View Post
    If Quick office adds Open Doc format support ill be all over it . Like a Starfish on a wet turtle
    they have requested that people post comments such as things they want to see in the webOS version of QuickOffice. So click the link and add a comment.
    HP is a company that completely understands partnerships and software packages. For them to be getting webOS 2.0 ready for slate devices and expansion - I would totally believe they are incorporating an Office app into the release. And I hope Dataviz is kicking themselves in their collective butts and crying because they dropped the ball. Go QuickOffice!!
    That's great. Wasn't Quick Office on those "Custom Chinese ROM" screencaps posted earlier? Hmmmm
    Looks like that Chinese WebOS 2.0 leak might have been real after all, which means NATIVE IME SUPPORT! PLEASE COME SOON 2.0!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Looks like that Chinese WebOS 2.0 leak might have been real after all, which means NATIVE IME SUPPORT! PLEASE COME SOON 2.0!
    wow ... I forgot all about that.