1.    #1  
    Anyone else noticing this? Ever since they updated the comment section for the main site the comments weren't showing up on the pre engadget app. Now it doesn't work altogether! Ugh....
    Since the update my app has been fine (I was actually on the app a couple hours ago).... but as of this moment I opened my app and yup its broke.
    Just opened up, works for me.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Yup it's back up.
  5.    #5  
    But look at the comments section on every single thread. They show 1 or 0 comments even though the threads on the real website have numerous comments. This app is useless until they update this and fix it.
  6.    #6  
    From what it looks like the only comments that show up available to see on our Palm Pre is comments made by people on a Palm Pre. I mean that's only thing I can think of. If you notice the Official Palm Pad announced thread has like 8 comments which is more than anything else. Most have 0 or 1 comment. Makes sense since Pre users would comment on a Palm related product...
    I was noticing (having the same thought) last night when I noticed some threads with 1 comment..... etc.
  8.    #8  
    Ill bet anything Engadget doesn't release a update to fix this since they are so far up Google and Apples crack...
    Engadget is using a New commenting system
    We finally, really did it: Engadget gets a new commenting system -- Engadget

disquss?? so the app only recognizes the old commenting system... android app has same issue
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Engadget is using a New commenting system
    We finally, really did it: Engadget gets a new commenting system -- Engadget

disquss?? so the app only recognizes the old commenting system... android app has same issue
    I knew they were using a new comment system. I did not realize though that Android was having the same problem...