Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys, wanted to give everyone a quick update on an app I've been working on for a while, Fantasy Sports for Yahoo! Fantasy Leagues.

In about a week I plan to release a very usable version into the Palm Beta Feed. Then a full release, in the app catalog, by the start of Football season, only about 20 days now! The best news is, it will be a free app!

Initial App Catalog release will include the following features:
    • View all 2010 Yahoo! Fantasy Football Teams and Leagues
    • Player details
    • Team details
    • League details
    • Edit starting lineup
    • Add/Drop/Trade Players
    • View previous weeks scores and stats

I'll keep an eye on this thread for any questions over the next few weeks. If you want to follow my progress, follow me on twitter @cybler, I'll be updating more as I wrap up the project.

Get your Fantasy Leagues setup now, this year you'll get to manage them with your webOS device!

Thanks

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports

And just to wet your appetite a bit more, here are some screenshots of the app as of this evening:

...images showing data for 2009 teams...
    hey that sounds great!
    any chance you can make something similar for the cbs site?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Yeah and if you can integrate ESPN too would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Sounds great. I've found the Yahoo mobile site to be pretty useful but I'm still looking forward to this app regardless.
    omg....PLEASE do espn too. I don't use yahoo, but I wish I had an app for ffb....great idea.
    YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I have three (so far) Yahoo! Fantasy Football leagues I am a part of and am DYING for a app to manage my teams. Do you think you will be creating an app for Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball also? I would start the church of cybler if so :-) ! Thanx.
    I'm excited for this one.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    I have 2 yahoo teams ready to go. This app will be very useful. Now all I need is a sporting news app.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOandBACK View Post
    omg....PLEASE do espn too. I don't use yahoo, but I wish I had an app for ffb....great idea.
    I think ESPN has closed API's, I'm not 100% sure though.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    YES! I have been wanting this forever
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    I think ESPN has closed API's, I'm not 100% sure though.
    This is true. Yahoo has opened everything up this year for non-commercial use, but unfortunately the other sites have not.
    Awesome. I'm managing 2 leagues, so this will be very helpful
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Does anyone know if there is a Yahoo! Fantasy Football app or if someone is creating one? I could really use one to draft my teams
    Hay you tried the YahooyOS app? It is essentially a launcher that gives you access to many Yahoo! services, including Fantasy Football. However, I believe the Yahoo! FF draft is done via Flash, so you know what that means for the time being....
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    That's awesome!

Bummer for me though, as my league is running on ESPN, not Yahoo. Anyone feel up to a similar app for ESPN Fantasy Football?
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Good good!...I'll be looking forward to this.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by datboi208 View Post
    YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I have three (so far) Yahoo! Fantasy Football leagues I am a part of and am DYING for a app to manage my teams. Do you think you will be creating an app for Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball also? I would start the church of cybler if so :-) ! Thanx.
    Yes, I am planning on adding NBA, NHL and MLB. I will try to get NBA and NHL in before their seasons start (9/21 & 10/26 respectively), but will not get to MLB until the 2011 season. Then if Yahoo! decides to add other sports, I'll try to also get them in the app. Better start building that church!

Thanks

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports
    Jealous. So there are no API's to make this possible for CBSSports? (please keep in mind I have no idea what API's are)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast