Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_son28 View Post
    crap we need this app
    Definitely. Any chance the dev can open source the code to let someone else pick up where he left off? Not sure how we'd even ask him.
    my only reason to buy the tp was for fantasy football app. just to cut my losses and sell it........but i will hold on for another week and see if the app develops
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Can't you just use the web browser to do Fantasy?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    Definitely. Any chance the dev can open source the code to let someone else pick up where he left off? Not sure how we'd even ask him.
    Kind of pointless anyway, as it was written in Mojo and you'd want an Enyo app. Plus it is probably pretty broken since its been a while. Better for someone to just read up on the API and make a new app. I keep wanting to do so but just don't have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pelochas1029 View Post
    my only reason to buy the tp was for fantasy football app. just to cut my losses and sell it........but i will hold on for another week and see if the app develops
    Since the developer has not been working on webOS in quite some time, I wouldn't hold my breath. I think you should cut your losses and sell it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pavejon View Post
    Can't you just use the web browser to do Fantasy?
    Yes. It works quite well.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    Kind of pointless anyway, as it was written in Mojo and you'd want an Enyo app. Plus it is probably pretty broken since its been a while. Better for someone to just read up on the API and make a new app. I keep wanting to do so but just don't have the time.

Since the developer has not been working on webOS in quite some time, I wouldn't hold my breath. I think you should cut your losses and sell it to me.

Yes. It works quite well.
    Not sure what happened with this development but myself and hundreds of others would pay for this kind of app. Any leads on this?
    Palm Pre 2 w/ Preware
    HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi
    Well I believe one issue for developers with a fantasy app is that you cannot charge for an app made using yahoo fantasy api. So not a lot of incentive for a developer to create this app.
    can we get some soccer in it ? :P
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456