Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Hey guys, the latest version of Fantasy Sports, 1.4.2 just hit the Palm App Catalog. Run, don't walk and be ready for the season opener tonight!

If you don't have it yet, get it here.

Thanks!

David
  2. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Love the app, and love devs that give the Pixi users some love! Is there a changelog for updates?
    Fantastic work, sir. Love not having to use mobile web, and love that it was built from the ground up for WebOS. A million thanks!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    My biggest request for me at this point would be the ability to view a breakdown of my current matchup as well as that of others in my league. A quick view of the score is fine, but usually I'm more curious as to WHY I'm losing by 30 points.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This is an awesome app idea. I would SO love if you could work in the other providers (ESPN for me). If you look Android has an app called Huddle Hub and it does ESPN and Yahoo, and it says it will have live scoring for both soon so it must be possible. I would definitely pay for this.
    Last edited by tublecane; 09/14/2010 at 02:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tublecane View Post
    This is an awesome app idea. I would SO love if you could work in the other providers (ESPN for me). If you look Android has an app called Huddle Hub and it does ESPN and Yahoo, and it says it will have live scoring for both soon so it must be possible. I would definitely pay for this.
    I tried the HuddleHub app on my old lady's iPhone. It pretty much sucks. It kinda sorta works, but the first thing I noticed is that I went to the 'add player' section and all players were listed, including the ones on everyone's rosters. Just to see what would happen I tried to add someone else's player, and got a error message. Looking around the rest of the app, it was just real slow and lackluster.

I am finding that the ESPN mobile website is pretty efficient and works perfectly. I would rather have an app, but it is what it is.
  7.    #87  
    Hey guys, Fantasy Sports app has been updated. Now you can view your opponents team and other teams in your league.

Click here for the update.

Enjoy!

David
    Thanks, just in time for game day!!!
    Any idea why getting an error message when trying to download? http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...sports&code=IL
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by theattack View Post
    Any idea why getting an error message when trying to download? http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...sports&code=IL
    No idea, but it's been reported to Palm. Something is wrong with the catalog, other developers are reporting the issue as well.

David
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is a yahoo fantasy basketball app going to be released as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by kebo3473 View Post
    +1
  13. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    What does the latest update add?
    Quote Originally Posted by kebo3473 View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkr View Post
    What does the latest update add?
    +1
  16.    #96  
    Version 1.5.3 of the application came down with a fatal bug, every download of that version was affected and completely broke. Version 1.5.4 was the first fix released under Web Distro so I could get it out before the weekend. Version 1.5.5 was the fixed version released into the main catalog.

So, sorry, no new features, just got the app running again.

But how bout some info since I've been so silent lately! The last couple of months have been very busy. I decided to make a job change and have been interviewing and negotiating for a new position. I start my new job on Monday as a full time PHP developer with an opportunity to also do some mobile development. So job hunting and getting extra work in for my old job and family have taken up a lot of time.

I had planned to get a new release out by now, but just haven't had time. I'm not sure how much work I'll get done before the new year, but maybe some. After the new year I'll start working on updates again and the new version for bringing in NBA, NHL and MLB.

Thanks everyone for all your support, we recently passed 10,000 downloads of Fantasy Sports, completely amazing, you're all awesome!!!

Thanks

David
    Has this App been pulled?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I believe that David has moved on from webOS to iOS development. He tweeted today:

"An era is over, I just packed up my Touchstone to take home from work. Palm Pre + was my intro to modern smart phones and app Dev. Thx Palm!"
    Ouch, reading the top 2 comments above this post, wish someone could make an app for fantasy football...
    crap we need this app
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast