Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Will not load for me. Says it is "fetching your teams" and never loads. Anyone else have this issue.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Good news is so far, the OAuth repitition does not occur. However, no teams currently display. When I sign-on to Y! mobile, my teams also do not display. BUT, when I switch to full version, my teams appear just fine, FYI.

Hopefully that helps (?) I've logged this on your site, BTW.

Keep up the great work, dood!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue as jfox72. I tried rebooting and reinstalling but that didn't help. Anyone have any fixes?
    same here,it says select team but the rest of the page is blank,nothing to select.
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoq37 View Post
    Good news is so far, the OAuth repitition does not occur. However, no teams currently display. When I sign-on to Y! mobile, my teams also do not display. BUT, when I switch to full version, my teams appear just fine, FYI.

Hopefully that helps (?) I've logged this on your site, BTW.

Keep up the great work, dood!

If I go through the YahooyOS to the Y! Mobile FF site, it says I have no teams (of course I actually do.) However Darkman's app pulls my team info just fine.
    Are you able to add the ability to post messages? Just curious if that was possible.
    Just wanted to let you know that the O-Auth problem was resolved for me with the newest update. Thanks for the quick support and resolution.
    after update ,when I get to choose yr team,there is nothing to choose. I have 2 yahoo team.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Just downloaded the app and my fantasy football team is showing up but not my baseball team... Is this a bug or something with Yahoo's API?
  10.    #70  
    Hey everyone, the beta is going great and is just about complete. I'm going to submit the latest version to Palm tonight for App Catalog approval!

I missed a couple of recent posts here and want to make sure everyone's questions were answered:

Only Yahoo!'s standard Fantasy Football 2010 is currently support by the app. The following are not supported:
    Yahoo! Survival Football
    Yahoo! College Football Pick'em
    Yahoo! Pro Football Pick'em
    Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball 2010
    Yahoo! Fantasy Nascar 2010
    Yahoo! Fantasy Golf 2010

These exclusions are strictly due to the API that Yahoo! has made available. The only exception is Baseball 2010, it's just too late in the season to get Baseball in. If the API supported the other games, I'd try to build them in.

The API does support Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball 2010 and Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey 2010 and I will make my best effort to get them included. Then in 2011, I'll roll in Baseball.

The app also doesn't support other Fantasy leagues such as ESPN or NFL.com or CBS. Encourage these providers to make their APIs free and open to the public as Yahoo! did and I can include them as well.

All that being said, if you have a standard 2010 Yahoo! Fantasy Football League and the app isn't working or not displaying your team/league, please add me as a co-manager to your team and I'll troubleshoot the issue. The email for the invite is fantasysportsapp@gmail.com.

Thanks again to all the beta testers, it has been a great beta and we cleaned up some good bugs.

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Maybe I am missing it but how exactly do you add/drop players?
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    Maybe I am missing it but how exactly do you add/drop players?
    You can't yet. I didn't have time to get that in before the real NFL season started, so it will be in an upcoming release.

Thanks

David
  13.    #73  
    Fantasy Sports App for Palm webOS has just been submitted to the Palm App catalog for review.

Thank you beta team for all your help, you guys were awesome.

I'll be jumping right back into the IDE tomorrow, continuing to upgrade and improve the app.

Thanks!

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports
    great app so far, for the people that already have the app, is the app coming out any different? what will the price be? thank you for taking on the challenge of making this app, looking forward to buying the new one
  15.    #75  
    Once the full release is approved by Palm, you'll want to upgrade to that and get off of the beta version. Version 1.4.0 was delivered to Palm last night.

The app will always be free!

Thanks

David
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    great app, works well. One small suggestion- it would be good if on the starter display page if you had the team each player was facing for the upcoming week. Thx
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by kanucme View Post
    great app, works well. One small suggestion- it would be good if on the starter display page if you had the team each player was facing for the upcoming week. Thx
    Great suggestion. I'll be adding that in a future update. That information doesn't actually come from Yahoo!'s API, I'll bring it in from another API and blend it with the Yahoo! data.

Thanks!

David
    Dbarkman,

I sent you an e-mail to get a beta version. I didn't get a response from you, but this app sounds awesome. It's great having developers like you for us fantasy phenes. Where can I download it? I've been looking all over & can't find it. Also it will work on a palm centro correct?? Thanks for your hard work. It's greatly appreciated.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by thucka05 View Post
    Dbarkman,

I sent you an e-mail to get a beta version. I didn't get a response from you, but this app sounds awesome. It's great having developers like you for us fantasy phenes. Where can I download it? I've been looking all over & can't find it. Also it will work on a palm centro correct?? Thanks for your hard work. It's greatly appreciated.
    Hey there, the beta is over and the app is now in the catalog, just search for "Fantasy" and look for "Fantasy Sports" by "Real Simple Apps".

Sorry, webOS only, so it wont work on the Centro.

David
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrimo View Post
    you guys do realize the new Sprint football app will let you manage all fantasy teams from any site on it cbs,yahoo,espn,etc? should be out soon.
    Such crap! The Sprint Football app is updated now, but all it does it link you to the mobile website for each fantasy service! I already had the mobile espn site bookmarked, but I wanted an actual app.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast