Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Although I thought it was originally a little expensive for a game app, compared to what I already own I must admit, I'm so hooked on this game, I feel like I need a car battery to supply the juice to keep my phone going. This, and Angry Birds are preventing my phone from being used as anything but a gaming gadget! Great work 10tons! I love it.
    I have to totally agree. It seems every spare moment of my day is spent playing either this game or AB. Sparkle is not only a very elegantly done game, but it's super-addictive. I even play it while on the treadmill. What better way is there to occupy oneself during what used to be a very boring 45 minutes of every day?!
    Between this, Azkend and Angry Birds my Pre has become a gaming machine!

Does 10Tons plan on bringing any more games (beside that magical merchant one) to webOS?

Anyone who likes Sparkle should try Azkend also, really well done and good long amount of gameplay.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Between this, Azkend and Angry Birds my Pre has become a gaming machine!

Does 10Tons plan on bringing any more games (beside that magical merchant one) to webOS?

Anyone who likes Sparkle should try Azkend also, really well done and good long amount of gameplay.
    I'm going to go ahead and thank you even tho my wife is cursing the person who made the recommendation! She feels that I'm not answering her calls enough! Great game app! Azkend, a heavily overlooked game! No doubt!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Here's the lite version of Sparkle and it's free!
    Sparkle Lite for Palm Pre
    Check out our Palm Pre games: http://www.10tons.com/Games/webos.html
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    We'll eventually bring our latest game Heroes of Kalevala and more onto webOS paltform too.

Some info here: 10tons Ltd. - Heroes of Kalevala
    Check out our Palm Pre games: http://www.10tons.com/Games/webos.html
    I was 'out of range' of a network with only sparse and slow wifi for about 2.5 months, when this game came out. I discovered it recently and after trying out the trial, I bought the game. It is one of my favorites. I don't know how far the game goes, but I'm stuck now, on the first map. I've gotten all the and I'm on Day 70. I'm so glad you have the 'saved at each earned life' feature. Otherwise, i would never get very far. I'm heading to that house near the southwest corner. I've gotten to the very last 'day' or level that has the 3 lines coming in...Basis of Dreamscape. I can't get through it. One time, I got to where the barricade came up, but still couldn't finish off the marbles already inside. I typically use the Amulet of Luck. Any hints or tips on how to deal with this one? I've tried it probably 20 times and just get frustrated. Its the last Amulet piece...I really want to get through this level.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

The Amulet of Luck gives you your best chance. You just have to be fast. Plan ahead; you want as many chain x3s as possible for power ups.

If you think that level is hard now it's damn near impossible in Master. My Won/Lost on my Achievements page is 4/39.
    Love this game...wife gets stuck on certain levels and thanks for the advice. Sorli...
    I love this game as well. It's better than Angry Birds in my opinion. I do have to disagree that the Amulet of Luck is useful. It was never useful to me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I love this game as well!
    I finally got through that level, now I'm on my way back to the center of the forest (mushrooms?). It's pretty hard, but I think I'll make it...we will see. It's good to make progress. Sometimes, my brain synapses just seem to be firing on all cylinders...other times not. So, got to play at the right time!

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Well, I've had a love hate love hate hate love hate HATE relationship with this game. I love it when I get through a level, and now they are so hard, but I hate that I can't stop trying the next one...when I should be going to sleep! I'm getting carpal tunnel I think.

I have achieved a good bit more, but I'm afraid I'll never be satisfied until I finish all 3 levels completely and find all the amulets and tips. Let me rephrase that...I think I'll bever be satisfied!

I finished the beginner level completely. The I tried a few levels on expert, then took a hiatus. Then I finished expert, never thought I would! So, why not try Master? How could it hurt? MY ARMS HURT! I'm having trouble typing right now. But I've gotten all the lights, and I'm heading back to the vortex and I just can't get the first 6 levels done so I'm restarting that dreaded blue serpent level over and over.I"m at 16/62 onl that one. I keep using the amulet of immortality, because I never get it the first time on amulet of luck. I've tried all the amulets, the only one that has any use for me is the Luck...and of course the immortality. If only I could combine these two I could do it.

By the way, so far I am 3/27 on basis of dreamscape. I've earned all 8 trophies, and 12 of 15 amulets.

Oh, and there are some secrets to discover. I just discovered the Orb Stopper secret. I think I discovered one other one. If I discover 2 more I get another amulet. If anyone has any hints as to where to find them, I'd be interested.

Anyway, this is a great game, but I do hate it at times.

Oh, and I'm playing it on my Pre+. I wonder if it would be easier to be more accurate on the TouchPad?

I used to play a game similar to this back when I was a drunk who spent all his time in bars, on the silly bar top touch-screen games. I LOVED IT.

And, I do love this game. I play it all the damn time when I'm not doing anything else (usually when I'm riding somewhere). And I'm not a drunk anymore, so it's a lot easier. I think it's -more- frustrating though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I used to play a game similar to this back when I was a drunk who spent all his time in bars, on the silly bar top touch-screen games. I LOVED IT.

And, I do love this game. I play it all the damn time when I'm not doing anything else (usually when I'm riding somewhere). And I'm not a drunk anymore, so it's a lot easier. I think it's -more- frustrating though.
    Maybe I should take up drinking to see if my reflexes improve?

[insert link to scene from WKRP in Cincinnati where Johnny Fever takes a sobriety test and gets faster the more he drinks...I couldn't find it on YouTube ]

..I also have similar games to this on my Wii and PC, too. And another clone on my Touchpad. so, yeah, I love these games. I don't know why.

Doesn't look like 10tons has posted here in a long time
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I tried a new tactic...instead of switching over to immortality amulet at the start of each new level to practice that level, I just kept it on Luck amulet. It took 2 tries to get past the Blue serpent but I said the heck with it and just kept going on luck. I got 3 more levels out of the way before dying. So, I got farther faster, but not as far as I got with my old method. I had 2 more levels to get to the next safe junction and another life. When I tried it my safer way, I spent 3 times as long but got to within 1 level.

I'm still peeved about the time wasting. I never was addicted to cigarettes or alcohol or gambling...I'm starting to understand addition better. It really is hard to stop being so close to the end...so close, yet so far away....Boy, I miss Karen Carpenter.

Sparkle is crashing on me when i try to play in the "challenge" mode. Not sure what the deal is, but it's pretty annoying. Anyone else have this issue?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Sparkle is crashing on me when i try to play in the "challenge" mode. Not sure what the deal is, but it's pretty annoying. Anyone else have this issue?
    I'm having this problem now too. I've played over 120 hours (according to the achievements page). But all of a sudden when I go to Challenge mode it Instantly crashes. Did you ever resolve your issue?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12