Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41  
    Well, it's not just TweeFree, it's Tweed Trial as well, which is why the Tweed app is currently on sale for $0.99. The Twee dev would probably be wise to put on a sale as well.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  2. #42  
    malpha, thanks for your reply, as well as the screen shots. I'm mobile right now, but I'll hit the thanks button when I get to my PC.

    I really liked the dark theme better, but the functionality seems solid. I'm gonna hit the buy button on this one. Thanks again.
  3. gonk24's Avatar
    Posts
    122 Posts
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    You will pay more for very temporary items such as a coffee at Starbucks, a Happy Meal, a movie ticket, etc., etc. if you haven't done so already.

    Pay for it, or go to the website, or get Spaz. Just don't expect Spaz to be free forever.

    It's just a matter of your priorities.
    The first line of Spaz description in the app catalog says "FREE FOREVER."
  4. #44  
    would anyone be able to tell me if the TweetMe app has the ability to upload videos?
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    would anyone be able to tell me if the TweetMe app has the ability to upload videos?
    It doesn't.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by gonk24 View Post
    The first line of Spaz description in the app catalog says "FREE FOREVER."
    Until it's not.
  7. #47  
    After couple of days of not paying any attention (ok, so it's been more like a week), just earlier tonight I found out that TweeFree is no longer!

    (poor poor boyfriend of mine, who was taking a shower at the time, I stood outside the bathroom door while I was complaining that to him)

    After a bit of debate of whether to purchase full version of Twee vs Tweed, I end up going with Tweed: main reason being, it supports threaded conversation (which, wasn't available in TweeFree, and I sort of assumed the same for paid version of Twee). But, I admit I do miss the easy navigation icon of Twee on the bottom of the screen, but well, at the end of the day, I'll get "used to" it.

    Another contender was Bad Kitty - which, my boyfriend made a comment how he "like the name" :P But I heard that it doesn't support landscape - and I kinda like doing landscape for "reading" (which I do more than actual "posting" tweets).

    All and all, my 2 cents about TweeFree being gone: it was nice while it lasted but well, if it goes, it goes. I mean, it was nice "preview" of the product, and was GREAT for light usage (it did have its limitation). Chances are, if you're so-called "power twitter user" you're likely already using paid version of Twee (or something else), and if you're a light user - as other posters above mentioned, there are other free apps out there. Think of it as a good thing - here's your chance to try something "new"
  8. #48  
    Considering that it no longer works, why is Twee Free still available for download in the app catalog? The least the developer can do is to remove it from the app catalog. I wasted 15 - 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out why the stupid thing would not work and instead kept telling me my user/password was incorrect. I ended up getting on my PC and changing my password a couple of times to make sure I had it right. If it were not ffor this thread I probably would have continued to think that there was something wrong with what I was doing.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/05/2010 at 12:32 AM.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Considering that it no longer works, why is Twee Free still available for download in the app catalog? The least the developer can do is to remove it from the app catalog. I wasted 15 - 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out why the stupid thing would not work and instead kept telling me my user/password was incorrect. I ended up getting on my PC and changing my password a couple of times to make sure I had it right. If it were not ffor this thread I probably would have continued to think that there was something wrong with what I was doing.
    So you missed both the app catalog description and the inapp pop up that say the app stopped working on August 31?
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    So you missed both the app catalog description and the inapp pop up that say the app stopped working on August 31?
    Whether I missed the notification or not, is irrelevant to the fact that the application should not be available for download when it no longer works. By the way I have had the app installed for a long time, I just got around to try and use it now.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions