1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    CardTXT - to copy text to USB so I could pickup in WebOS
    What is this CardTXT you speak of??? Sounds very intruiging. Can you access this text in webOS without a computer? Maybe using Internalz?
    Last edited by RJKinsman; 08/18/2010 at 10:37 AM.
    It's a free utility I found (I think on freewarepalm.com) when I was looking for a way to transfer memos from Palm OS (via Classic) to the Pre. The feature that sold me was the ability to import a memo into a .txt file. I could then save that file to the virtual card.

It was also useful for creating text files in the USB via virtual card.

Now that Internalz has text editting I don't need it much, but it did the trick. On occasion, I might still use it to capture text copied from BibleReader. But, most often, if I need to capture scripture, I'll go to one of the mobile websites.
  3.    #3  
    Thank-you SO much! I can't wait to try this out. I have a little spreadsheet in Sheet to-go that calculates times for a schedule that changes from time to time. Then through copy/paste I import it into Brainforest to make it into a checklist. But it would be so much nicer if I could import it into jChecklist on webOS.

I think CardTXT might be just the thing.
    I hope it helps. I migrated all my memos this way. It was very effective.
  5.    #5  
    Just tried it--works great! Finally, a data bridge between Classic and webOS!
    Sweet!
    shopharim, thanks for sharing this with the community!

Cheers!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    I have trouble using that this method to transfer my memo in "Chinese" characters. I open the text file generated in Internalz, but cannot see any Chinese characters. How to solve it? Thanks
    Is the "Chinese" font that was used to create the text file within Palm OS also installed in the native WebOS?
    I like to use cardtxt and chos in classic to type Chinese text and import to webOS application, says messaging, calendar, etc. But fails, all Chinese characters gone.