Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    I agree with you...I am indeed going to email them about the "notification" issue. I also concur on what you said about the fact that it is afterall still in beta....If they reply to my email I will share here with everybody...

Edit: On their "forum" somebody has mentioned the "notification" issue already a few moments ago with no reply yet. Here is the link to page and you'll see a Pre user has posted there.
    Community-powered support for Asurion Mobile
    that was me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    its says "service package", probably meaning asurion TEC insurance with verizon.
    so do we have a concrete answer to what happens if a sprint or ATT user uses the app? lol.
    GOOD FIND!

Keep in mind that the notification system that is used may be odd but it is better than a lost or stolen phone!

Works Great on my Sprint Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    GOOD FIND!

Keep in mind that the notification system that is used may be odd but it is better than a lost or stolen phone!

Works Great on my Sprint Pixi.
    just curious. for you, when you log in to their website and your on the page with the map of your phone, in the top left, what does it say as what phone you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    so do we have a concrete answer to what happens if a sprint or ATT user uses the app? lol.
    I cannot find any info stating that you will indeed be charged. I have Asurion anyways. I have looked throughout the website. I don't see them charging you for the service by disguising it via a disclaimer or without having been a little more up front...but then again you never know.
    I cannot find any info stating that you will indeed be charged. I have Asurion anyways. I have looked throughout the website. I don't see them charging you for the service by disguising it via a disclaimer or without having been a little more up front...but then again you never know.
    thanks.
    just curious. for you, when you log in to their website and your on the page with the map of your phone, in the top left, what does it say as what phone you have?
    It says that I have a Pre with a Pre icon. Somebody stated earlier an accuracy of 25 meters. Mine says an accuracy of 7 meters and actually list my address down to the house #.
    really cool section i found is ideas you can submit to them. many of them have been actually implented (i assume in the final version of the app).

http://help.mymobilerecovery.com/mymr/ideas/recent

here is a suggestion i just added.

GPS off option
    It says that I have a Pre with a Pre icon. Somebody stated earlier an accuracy of 25 meters. Mine says an accuracy of 7 meters and actually list my address down to the house #.
    i was just curious if the guy with the Pixi had a Pixi icon and name.
    Under the FAQ section here there is a question about cost...the answer "TBDTBDTBD&$quot$;....$hmmmm$ $Here$ $is$ $link$...

https://www.mymobilerecovery.com/pub...very/faqs.html
    i was just curious if the guy with the Pixi had a Pixi icon and name.
    I am betting he did. Under the compatible phone section there is an icon representing each model of phone by brand and model....and right next to Pre is the Pixi icon
    I am betting he did. Under the compatible phone section there is an icon representing each model of phone by brand and model....and right next to Pre is the Pixi icon
    ah, ya.
    Under the FAQ section here there is a question about cost...the answer "TBDTBDTBD&$quot$;....$hmmmm$ $Here$ $is$ $link$...

https://www.mymobilerecovery.com/pub...very/faqs.html
    interesting. so maybe there will be a price afterall.

maybe just the beta app is for testing.

quick, everyone go loose their phones before we have to pay for the app! :P
    [QUOTE=ferriskeanu;2613640]Under the FAQ section here there is a question about cost...the answer "TBDTBDTBD&$quot$;....$hmmmm$ $Here$ $is$ $link$...

[url]

I just posted question on their forum asking what the details are on pricing. For those that have not ventured to their forum I will post here any feedback/details received!
    [QUOTE=ferriskeanu;2613648]

[url]

I just posted question on their forum asking what the details are on pricing. For those that have not ventured to their forum I will post here any feedback/details received!
    sounds good.
    Yeah, that is my fault for having the GPS try to log my location from the basement, lol.
    I downloaded and installed. It loads but my icon is a half moon and when I launch it two cards pop up. I am on Sprint. It does find my phone I wish there was a way to disable or increase gps time. I guess I will look at the app and see if a patch can be written to add more time.
  18.    #38  
    I actually deleted it too..Its very intrusive and it good against my strategy to conserve battery life.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    has anyone found out if the company is the same as the insurance company sprint uses? The logo looks the same and everything. If that is the case maybe if it becomes a paid app it will be included with your insurance plan? just a thought.
    just looked at asurions website and they are insurance for alot of phone companies
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast