1.    #1  
    I am unable to play Ashphalt5 with 1.4.5 on sprint's palm pre. Everytime i launch, it loads the game and then simply exits. I reinstalled it and same thing. It worked fine before with 1.4.1.1. Is this a known issue? Thanks.
    Check out this article from the homepage

http://www.precentral.net/psa-pdk-sa...2%80%99s-patch
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Check out this article from the homepage

http://www.precentral.net/psa-pdk-sa...2%80%99s-patch
    Thanks for the info. It is terrible that Palm didn't fix this problem when they knew this a month ago. I want my money back for Asphalt5. :-(
    Why do you want your money back? Just install the Emergency Fstab Fixer that was referenced in Audemars02 post and you can play Asphalt5.

Emergency Fstab Fixer
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Why do you want your money back? Just install the Emergency Fstab Fixer that was referenced in Audemars02 post and you can play Asphalt5.

Emergency Fstab Fixer
    Just want Palm to take responsibility and not repeat such obvious bugs. I got the patch so I am ok. Just wondering what many average joe do?
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    seems to work fine for me.. But then again I never checked before I did the efstabfix so maybe I just got lucky and never noticed
    I'm gonna try this but... have I to install first the patch or the game?

Who knows also how to get faster speed using wi-fi mobil? it's too slow :/

idk how to spell it but.. anyways i used to have it but it was too slow so i changed it anyways how can I get more speed?

why mobilhostspot or whatever.... it doesn't work i tried to install it but... i couldn't
    Last edited by bevcraw; 12/19/2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: combined 4 posts into 1