1.    #1  
    I've seen free apps that will allow you to download full songs not just parts of it on android. Also apps that will allow you to edit the song and make it a ringtone. Why is there nothing like this on webOS??
  2.    #2  
    Dont recall saying I needed it "badly", just asking why it hasn't been made. Maybe a limitation of webOS or just a lack of interest from developers. No reason to be rude...
    Last edited by bullonparade85; 08/17/2010 at 02:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    I've seen free apps that will allow you to download full songs not just parts of it on android. Also apps that will allow you to edit the song and make it a ringtone. Why is there nothing like this on webOS??
    zcorder allows you to record from mic or playing media for a defined period, and so you can produce ringtones with it. Don't know of an on-Pre audio editing option.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...al-thread.html install via weboqi, internalz or Preware.
    There was a ringtone app for PalmOs that was the best ever. Take any clip no matter how long and all you did was slide from left and right to cut the clip you wanted and bam ringtone or alert tone. I really wish we had that for WebOS.
    jordan23945bulls is not rude and petty, there are MANY threads about this, search 'mp3 trimmer' name calling for not searching yourself is rude and petty.
    The reason why no editing apps exist yet was the lack of features required to do this. Getting closer to the things we need, so they will come.

You will never get an official app to download full songs for free.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    The reason why no editing apps exist yet was the lack of features required to do this. Getting closer to the things we need, so they will come.

You will never get an official app to download full songs for free.
    This
  9.    #9  
    thanks for the info fellas. I tried zcorder but I kept getting distortion,so I just gave up. I'll have to see who that android developer is who makes the app where you can download any song for free. My friend has it on his droid, but there may be a catch. Guess I'll just have to wait for 2.0.
    I just use Nero to edit music and ringtones and then download them onto my Pre via the USB, very quick and easy.