1.    #1  
    I just updated my Sprint Pre to 1.4.5 and had no issues except Govnah. I cannot change the Selection from Userspace. Only other choice is Ondemand which freezes phone.

I'm running Uber, have always used Screenstate 500/800. This is saved in Profile, but does not allow me to select it or any other saved Profile. It shows them but does select them.

I have read Wiki, deleted, reloaded, and booted 3 times. I updated Feeds in Preware (where I loaded this). In other words I have tried everything I can to go back to overclocking.

Are there any suggestions to get this going again?
    What version of Govnah do you have?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    v0.6.1 off Preware after updating Feeds
    Are you sure that you have updated the kernel following the 1.4.5 update ?

Your symptoms certainly sound like those I saw while the 1.4.5 Uberkernel was unavailable.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    This is a fairly simple issue. Updating to WebOS 1.4.5 replaced the kernel as a part of the update, so you no longer have UberKernel in place. All you need to do is to re-install UberKernel and you will be good to go.
  6.    #6  
    I used Save/Restore, I know it listed Uber Kernel, I'm running 1.4.5 version, still shows on screen.
    So I will try, just deleted, reloaded from Preware and you are right - it WORKED!!

I really worked on this and thought I had checked everything above, having had problems with Govnah on past updates, even waited on this for issues and updates to patches.

I almost hated to post this as a stupid question, had searched and found no one else with this issue. This is why I love this forum, everyone jumps in!

I pushed the big Thanks button for both of you!! Problem solved.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)