Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKinsman View Post
    In Classic Preferences I have Alarm set to Off, 'cause the alarm sound is very disturbing.
    Good idea.

I would also expect Classic to mute all sound when the ringer switch of the Pre is muted. Just like a real Palm OS device.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by asiayeah View Post
    Good idea.

I would also expect Classic to mute all sound when the ringer switch of the Pre is muted. Just like a real Palm OS device.
    I agree totally. I think that should be part of "full sound emulation."

I know MotionApps is following this thread, and I sure hope they can implement most of the ideas!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Stability is an issue for me. I get error "app has performed an illegal operation" for apps that are supposedly certified by Classic. I've emailed Motion Apps about it and they blame the app developer despite the fact that Motion Apps certified the app. Less finger pointing; more stability.

Echoing the 1st post, migrating data such as from PalmOS Calendar and Contacts into the similar WebOS apps is big for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKinsman View Post
    I know MotionApps is following this thread, and I sure hope they can implement most of the ideas!
    Yes we do, and we are noting down everything you say here!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    Yes we do, and we are noting down everything you say here!
    I certainly hope a faster load time is something that can be accomplished...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123