1.    #1  
    It says that with the new superfan package now called on the go, there will be an app for the Palm Pre.

When might we be seeing this app?

The NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go service -- available exclusively to NFL SUNDAY TICKET television subscribers -- allows customers to watch games live on their mobile devices and online, no matter where they are. The browser service is available through DIRECTV.com, and is compatible with PC and Mac computers. Mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry devices with 3G or wifi, Palm pre/pixi and Windows Mobile devices are available from app stores or m.directv.com/nfl. Enhancements to the service this year include improved video quality; enhanced design; league schedules by week and team schedules, with game-by-game results; extended stats; and for online users, new Game Mix and picture-in-picture modes, as well as DVR record scheduling for games and shortcuts.
    Why not try asking Directv when they will have this?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  3.    #3  
    Hmm I just downloaded the superfan app from last year and Im pretty sure this will work, it say the season starts on Sept 12 check back then. Sept 12 is the first Sunday for games this year.

I am only hoping to get this to work because the Palm and its Hotspot is the highest speed internet available where we now live and we like to use the laptop to watch the red zone channel while watching our home team on the tv, but I am worried about the 5 gig cap of the hotspot, so am looking to resort to the palm using the Directv app as a subsitute.