Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1.    #121  
    I added a new screenshot of the mini-player to the first post to demonstrate how dramatically the look of the app (and mini-player) can change with different wallpapers. This one is a favorite of mine.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I just tried both videos on my Pre and they played fine. What error are you getting?
    Nevermind it wasn't working for me since this thread was created but it work now. Maybe you got the magic touch! Nice choice in Hip Hop !
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    any word on a release date?
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Nevermind it wasn't working for me since this thread was created but it work now. Maybe you got the magic touch! Nice choice in Hip Hop !
    Yeah a big portion of my music collection consists of R&B and Hip-Hop from the 80's and early 90's. It was the golden era for R&B and Hip-Hop.

I've been on a Digital Underground kick lately so I have them on my faves list. If you're a fan of them, check out amazon.com. They have a new song on there called "Sittin' on the Hitz" from their latest (and supposedly last) album. It's a great, old-school track and best of all it's free to download!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    any word on a release date?
    Palm is preparing their next major webOS release that supposedly opens up the media indexing APIs. When this is released, supposedly this fall, I'll release the app.

As far as the beta release, I still have some things I need to do before I'm ready for people to start testing it.

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    sweet, I hope to be a tester
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Dude! Those videos have me drooling for v2. I'm stoked for the new changes, it looks great. (I'm looking forward to hearing how small you got that gap, too!)
    Yeah a big portion of my music collection consists of R&B and Hip-Hop from the 80's and early 90's. It was the golden era for R&B and Hip-Hop.

I've been on a Digital Underground kick lately so I have them on my faves list. If you're a fan of them, check out amazon.com. They have a new song on there called "Sittin' on the Hitz" from their latest (and supposedly last) album. It's a great, old-school track and best of all it's free to download!
    listen to joell ortiz's debut album, the bricks.
    Just stopping in since oyu told me about this new player when i was *****ing about the stock app....

Great stuff! It looks like you really dove in head first in this app and I think a lot of people will buy it.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to have a folder/playlist that would auto-add all new files bought/downloaded from the AmazonMp3 app/site?

Kind of like a recently added folder in iTunes....
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    people like this really need to be banned.
    And we'll be getting this when?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Palm is preparing their next major webOS release that supposedly opens up the media indexing APIs. When this is released, supposedly this fall, I'll release the app.

As far as the beta release, I still have some things I need to do before I'm ready for people to start testing it.
    Nice shoutout for Remix 2.0 on Palmcast tonight.... seems the "cool kids" have an alpha version to play with....
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Would it be possible to have a folder/playlist that would auto-add all new files bought/downloaded from the AmazonMp3 app/site?

I haven't had a problem with Amazon mp3's showing up in the existing player.

Or are you wanting a special folder that only includes files that are X days old, where X is a setting on the preference screen?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    I haven't had a problem with Amazon mp3's showing up in the existing player.

Or are you wanting a special folder that only includes files that are X days old, where X is a setting on the preference screen?
    no, there isn't a problem with the files showing up in the app, i just want all the files bought on AmazonMP3 also put in a folder/playlist, to keep track of what I bought. (Actually iTunes has this exact folder: "purchased") - I was just wondering if Remix could do this too...

It would also make it easier to back-up those files to a PC....
  16.    #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    listen to joell ortiz's debut album, the bricks.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Just stopping in since oyu told me about this new player when i was *****ing about the stock app....

Great stuff! It looks like you really dove in head first in this app and I think a lot of people will buy it.
    Thanks!

18.    #138  

I hope that the new media indexing API will have some information concerning when files are downloaded to the device (either from the Amazon store or recently in USB mode).

I think it is possible to list AmazonMP3 purchases; however first of all it would be convoluted. Second of all, not everyone has Amazon on their phones. So I think I'm going to wait to see what the new API will bring.

19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    And we'll be getting this when?
    It'll be released in the app catalog once Palm opens up the media indexing API sometime later this year (supposedly in the fall).

20.    #140  
    Nice shoutout for Remix 2.0 on Palmcast tonight.... seems the "cool kids" have an alpha version to play with....
    Yep PreCentral does have a copy of Remix 2.0 to play with.

I missed the Palmcast. I was out playing volleyball tonight. I'll have to catch it once they upload it.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast