Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 200
  1. #61  
    Wow! I'm impressed! Seriously... I can't believe how awesome the features you added are. The one thing I'd like to see in your app is Internet Radio. If Hibiki radio was built into the app that would be awesome! Now, all that I would need is a Pre with a least 64 gigs of space for all my music and apps.
  2. Spyral's Avatar
    Posts
    128 Posts
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    #62  
    Lookin' good. I'd love to participate in the beta if one becomes available.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Wow! I'm impressed! Seriously... I can't believe how awesome the features you added are.
    Thanks! I'm glad everyone is liking the new features.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    The one thing I'd like to see in your app is Internet Radio. If Hibiki radio was built into the app that would be awesome! Now, all that I would need is a Pre with a least 64 gigs of space for all my music and apps.
    Isn't there already a Hibiki radio app for webOS? Maybe I'm not understanding why it's so desirable to build this type of functionality into a music app given the incredibly easy multitasking interface in webOS, especially now that I've added a fully-functional mini-player that you can access directly (from the notification area) while using the internet radio app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad everyone is liking the new features.



    Isn't there already a Hibiki radio app for webOS? Maybe I'm not understanding why it's so desirable to build this type of functionality into a music app given the incredibly easy multitasking interface in webOS, especially now that I've added a fully-functional mini-player that you can access directly (from the notification area) while using the internet radio app.
    The Toshiba Gigabeat(old music playing device) had a built in FM, it was kind of neat. I don't know if you'd totally look into it, considering you CAN multitask in webOS, etc. MAYBE(this is beyond my knowledge) have like a plug in to the app, so if you buy Radio Hibiki, there's a plug in in the app that let's you use it. Like if you talked with the dev of the app. I don't know just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The Toshiba Gigabeat(old music playing device) had a built in FM, it was kind of neat. I don't know if you'd totally look into it, considering you CAN multitask in webOS, etc. MAYBE(this is beyond my knowledge) have like a plug in to the app, so if you buy Radio Hibiki, there's a plug in in the app that let's you use it. Like if you talked with the dev of the app. I don't know just an idea.
    Yeah I remember the Gigabeat. Years ago, I used to visit dapreview.net everyday. I was always interested in keeping up with the latest MP3 player news. I used to own the Rio Riot, Rio Karma, and Creative Zen Vision:M. But in the era of all-in-one smartphone devices, I think the age of standalone MP3 players will eventually come to an end.

    All of the MP3 players I listed above all had multiple functions (such as FM radio and even simple calendars). So in terms of portable music listening, I'd like to think of a webOS device as a super-advanced MP3 player. It allows you to listen to music (with my app), listen to internet radio (with apps like Radio Hibiki), view your calendar, and do a million other things. But there are times when having multiple functions within a single app makes sense...I just don't know if this is one of those times.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  6. #66  
    This sounds like it's going to a great update. I've sweared by Remix 1.0, but your changes almost make me WANT to update to 2.0. If I used music more I'd definitely get it depending on the price.
  7. mk3
    mk3 is offline
    mk3's Avatar
    Posts
    575 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    #67  
    Way cool!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

    "Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  8. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #68  
    you sir.. are officially a bada$$
  9. #69  
    After seeing the videos and screenshots, I am really looking forward the new version. You took the design and functionality to a whole new level... Very exciting!

    I asked you a while back about including launch parameters in MR. If I remember correctly, you mentioned that it would be for the next version (MR 2.0). Is this still the case?

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  10. #70  
    Thats excellent...one of the best thought-out uses of the GUI for any smartphone app.

    Looking forward to buying it when it appears in the catalog.

    Thanks for the work
    Gx
  11. #71  
    Add a splash screen behind the icon glow!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    After seeing the videos and screenshots, I am really looking forward the new version. You took the design and functionality to a whole new level... Very exciting!

    I asked you a while back about including launch parameters in MR. If I remember correctly, you mentioned that it would be for the next version (MR 2.0). Is this still the case?
    I think this is the post you're referring to: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ml#post2501789

    However I didn't say it would necessarily be in the next release. But yes I do plan on thinking about ways for other apps to launch Music Player (Remix). I haven't had a chance to put any thought into this yet though.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Add a splash screen behind the icon glow!
    I'm sure I will before the release. I'm not sure what it will look like though. I'm also struggling with what the default wallpaper will be. I need to find something that has a "music remix" theme and looks hot!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  14. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #74  
    jason robitaille found a way to make his internalz app the default app for opening certain file types.. could you do the same with music remix?
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    jason robitaille found a way to make his internalz app the default app for opening certain file types.. could you do the same with music remix?
    There's no official way of doing this. But I'm sure Palm will add this ability at some point.

    I'm guessing Jason had to patch some OS file to accomplish this.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  16. #76  
    Do you have any plans to add Facebook or other social network integration in to the App?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    There's no official way of doing this. But I'm sure Palm will add this ability at some point.

    I'm guessing Jason had to patch some OS file to accomplish this.
    Yeah it's somewhere in the code. I've seen it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm sure I will before the release. I'm not sure what it will look like though. I'm also struggling with what the default wallpaper will be. I need to find something that has a "music remix" theme and looks hot!
    Eh?
    Wallpaper/Splash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Do you have any plans to add Facebook or other social network integration in to the App?
    In what way are you imagining a music app to integrate with Facebook? Are you talking about posting a message on your Facebook wall telling everyone what you're listening to? Maybe it's just me, but I just don't get the appeal of posting to your friends/followers/etc. every little thing you're doing in your everyday life. I have a Facebook page and I find it annoying when people post useless things like this. I would much more prefer to see meaningful updates of what's happening in their lives, or pictures of an event, or something else like that.

    If you're thinking of some other type of social networking integration, let me know. But just so you know, the main focus of the app will always be improving and simplifying the way you access and manage your music (and other audio files).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Eh?
    Wallpaper/Splash
    I like the musical note and swirls as well as the "(Remix)" text. I definitely could see something like that. But I'm not sure I want such a dark wallpaper. Maybe closer to the release of the app I'll run some type of contest on here where talented people can submit ideas. But somehow, some way I'll find a good default wallpaper.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  20. #80  
    Wow, this looks amazing. I stopped using music (remix) when I got nanplayer, now this 2.0 might make me want to switch back. I really like the new UI but it seems that nanplayer is much faster. Can't wait for this app.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions