Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Very impressive, I'm looking forward to testing it out
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Very nice. I want Palm to replace their music app with this one. Apps like this will bring make it more attractive.
    nice. i don't think my paid app store will work, so I'm not sure of any way of rewarding you for your great work on this app :-(
    good feature explanation vid tho. great work
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    This has evolved into a seriously slick app. Nice work, especially in your focus on interface presentation and usability.

On the home screen, will you be able to swipe to delete faves, or will there be another way to manage those?
    Thanks a lot. Yep, you can swipe to delete faves! Also in the app's menu is an option to clear all faves at once. I have a feeling this list will be very dynamic on people's phones. I know I have songs/albums/etc. that I want to listen to non-stop, but then eventually get sick of hearing for awhile, so I'll be removing them.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I'll paypal 5 bucks if you send me the app right now.. I'll report bugs, and everything!

that's right, I'll pay to beta test.

(left my comments about the app in the comments section of the second video, only comment at the time.)
    Thanks for the video comment! No, I won't charge anyone to beta test. I'll release it as a beta in some fashion once it's ready. There are still a few things that need to be cleaned up. I've been sick all week long, so I haven't worked on it at all. But next week I'll get back into it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Wow, this app is now almost as good as Pocket Tunes on old PalmOS... I still use my Centro as an mp3/streaming radio player, and of course for Audible, as we are (and will be), waiting for an Audible app until webOS has at least 4-5 million users... ;-( ....just 3.5 million to go! ;-)

just needs to have the ability to stream internet radio stations. (hint) ;-)

great work!
    Thanks for the comparison. I never used Pocket Tunes since I never owned a Palm OS device, but I always hear great things about it. I'll need to check it out sometime.

I doubt the app will ever have the ability to stream internet radio stations. I really think this belongs in a separate app, especially considering how easy it is to multitask between multiple apps in webOS. And luckily we already have several great choices in this app category.

Lookin good, while watching your youtube videos, the only thing I could see that I thought would be a nice touch is on the fav screen theres a way to determine weather its a, album or song. Perhaps a icon? At this point it looks hard to tell what it is. I realize a Album has its artist below it from what I saw. Perhaps it would spruce up the all text nature of the screen? Just a thought heh.

Correct me if im missing somthing

PS, not sure if I missed it. But did you make the background customizable? (I havn't used your current generation of player), so don't know if this is a current feature.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Lookin good, while watching your youtube videos, the only thing I could see that I thought would be a nice touch is on the fav screen theres a way to determine weather its a, album or song. Perhaps a icon? At this point it looks hard to tell what it is. I realize a Album has its artist below it from what I saw. Perhaps it would spruce up the all text nature of the screen? Just a thought heh.
    I thought about this; however there isn't a lot of horizontal space available (while in portrait mode) and I didn't want to waste the space with an icon. And I think people will remember what items they pin to their home screen.

And yes you're correct that an album shows the artist name below it, while a song shows both the artist and album below it. And artist, genre, flylist, or playlist will only show the name of the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    PS, not sure if I missed it. But did you make the background customizable? (I havn't used your current generation of player), so don't know if this is a current feature.
    Yes, the wallpaper is customizable. Check out the end of the "part 2" video I posted in the first post. It shows all the ways to customize your wallpaper.

9.    #49  
    I've updated the original post with a few screenshots of the app.

OH MY GOD, this really sounds amazing ! I'm using Music Remix since the day I bought my Pre+ and I love it, but, your video is showing an incredible stuff and I DO WANT IT
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by xenon341 View Post
    OH MY GOD, this really sounds amazing ! I'm using Music Remix since the day I bought my Pre+ and I love it, but, your video is showing an incredible stuff and I DO WANT IT
    Thanks a lot!

Very nice work. Have you made any changes for those of us that listen to Audiobooks such as forward/backwards 30 secs, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min?

I love the autoresume feature of another player. Do you have this feature?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    OH MY GOODNESS!

That's all I have to say.

Thank you,
    JohnnyPre
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Very nice work. Have you made any changes for those of us that listen to Audiobooks such as forward/backwards 30 secs, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min?
    Not yet, but it is on my list to do.

Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I love the autoresume feature of another player. Do you have this feature?
    Yes, you can tap the "Resume Play" button on the home screen to resume where you last left off.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I doubt the app will ever have the ability to stream internet radio stations...
    This is going to be so amazing. would love to get in on the beta.
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    The focus of the app will always be to improve the way you access and manage your music (or other audio content). There are so many other things I want to do (the list is literally pages long), I just can't imagine having time to implement internet radio especially since there are so many other great alternatives on webOS.
    Wow I am seriously impressed with version 2.0 Not only have you enhanced functunality but you've made overhauled the UI and made it fun to use. I know if my friends saw me using Music Player (Remix) they'd be jealous and wonder if there is a music player app on their own phone's app store/marketplace that's similar. And they'll probably be disappointed =)

You always produce great webOS apps; the kinds of apps that distinguish webOS and its unique capabilities like the notification area. Its developers like you that are keeping webOS alive despite any problems on the hardware and marketing side of things.

I would love to beta test this once you are ready to release it. As always, keep up the excellent work DanPLC =)
    I am, therefore I think
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    Wow I am seriously impressed with version 2.0 Not only have you enhanced functunality but you've made overhauled the UI and made it fun to use. I know if my friends saw me using Music Player (Remix) they'd be jealous and wonder if there is a music player app on their own phone's app store/marketplace that's similar. And they'll probably be disappointed =)

You always produce great webOS apps; the kinds of apps that distinguish webOS and its unique capabilities like the notification area. Its developers like you that are keeping webOS alive despite any problems on the hardware and marketing side of things.

I would love to beta test this once you are ready to release it. As always, keep up the excellent work DanPLC =)
    Thanks for the kind words. In addition to focusing on usability, I wanted to completely re-vamp the look and feel of the app and make the UI fun to use.
  20.    #60  
    For some reason ratings were disabled on the videos, as well as mobile viewing, so if you'd like to rate the videos now, please go ahead! And for those of you browsing on your Pre/Pixi, you can now watch the videos directly on there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast