Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I'd pay $4.99 for that, just to let you know.
    will this be ready soon for homebrewers? I want it baaaaaaaaaaaad. I use Remix all the time and LOVE it.
    FYI I'd pay up to $9.99
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I really enjoy watching you develop for webOS, all of your apps are very well designed.

Question: Any possibility the new Music Player Remix 2.0 would be able to "see" music loaded on a virtual drive, like Zumodrive or one of the others, like drop box then work with those songs like songs resident on the device?

Thanks!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  5.    #25  
    The price will not be anywhere near $9.99. However I don't know yet how much it will be.

I haven't decided whether I'll release the beta version to homebrew yet. But there will be some type of beta release.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I really enjoy watching you develop for webOS, all of your apps are very well designed.
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Question: Any possibility the new Music Player Remix 2.0 would be able to "see" music loaded on a virtual drive, like Zumodrive or one of the others, like drop box then work with those songs like songs resident on the device?

Thanks!
    I thought about an idea like that actually. It would be amazing. But I haven't put any thought into the technical solution for this yet though. There's just too much other things I'm working on right now.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

i'll pay 9.99 to have a beta version now.
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    Good lord
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    I'm not going to be charging for a beta version.

I'm heading off to bed now. It's been a long day. For those late owls or anyone in other time zones, keep the questions/comments/suggestions coming, and I'll answer them tomorrow. Also I'll post some nice screenshots of the app so it'll be easier to see what the new screens look like.

Are you going to make a freewithads version?
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Good lord
    worth a try. this thing is awesome!
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Are you going to make a freewithads version?
    No, I will never put ads in any of my apps. But there may be a free, fully-functional trial version of the app, similar to my GeoStrings app.

Ok now I'm going to bed...
    Last edited by DanPLC; 08/14/2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling error

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Wow...some mighty impressive stuff here. I really like the UI and Fave it! feature. Best of all though is the preview mode and universal search...simply amazing.

Can't wait for 2.0
    Wow... it's looking really good! I love the amount of work you put into your Apps.

I especially like that the universal search option works at any screen.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I thought about an idea like that actually. It would be amazing. But I haven't put any thought into the technical solution for this yet though. There's just too much other things I'm working on right now.
    I can wait.

This would be very cool! (ability for Remix to access and play music in a virtual drive, like Zumodrive)
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Wow, now I'm going to be switching between Music (Remix) and NaNplayer. Really great job on thinking out of the box and actually making it a reality.
    if there's going to be a beta I wanna be on it
    I'll paypal 5 bucks if you send me the app right now.. I'll report bugs, and everything!

that's right, I'll pay to beta test.

(left my comments about the app in the comments section of the second video, only comment at the time.)
    This has evolved into a seriously slick app. Nice work, especially in your focus on interface presentation and usability.

On the home screen, will you be able to swipe to delete faves, or will there be another way to manage those?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Wow, this app is now almost as good as Pocket Tunes on old PalmOS... I still use my Centro as an mp3/streaming radio player, and of course for Audible, as we are (and will be), waiting for an Audible app until webOS has at least 4-5 million users... ;-( ....just 3.5 million to go! ;-)

just needs to have the ability to stream internet radio stations. (hint) ;-)

great work!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast