Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Anyone else having to manually run Backup since updating to 1.4.5 on Sprint?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Yep, I had this problem. You can fix it by turning backups off(and selecting "Turn off And Erase Backup") and then turning backups on again.
    My last back up was 8/13, and I updated when the update came out, so I guess not...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Yep, I had this problem. You can fix it by turning backups off(and selecting "Turn off And Erase Backup") and then turning backups on again.
    I'm in the same trouble, but mine will NOT erase or backup. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?
    I'm quite sure it can be erase.. Go to backup, tap on off. You will then be ask if you want to turn off or erase backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I'm quite sure it can be erase.. Go to backup, tap on off. You will then be ask if you want to turn off or erase backup.
    to your point, I did try this & it never worked. I just uninstalled UberKernal, got it to erase the backup and re-backup. I reinstalled UberKernal for my beloved 800 speed and now the backup is working again.

So, it looks like something was hanging up, but all is well now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Rhino View Post
    I'm in the same trouble, but mine will NOT erase or backup. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

So, it looks like something was hanging up, but all is well now!
    (Rush)
    Ok, great.