1.    #1  
    I understand that some people might like to see the most recent news first, but some people prefer not to have to scroll back and find where they left off in the Twitter stream. I come from iPhone and Android, and most apps there have options to choose this. Is there any Twitter app in WebOS that saves timeline location at close?
    Tweed lets you put in a "Timeline Marker" so you can start where you left off when you close the app.
    Twee is the only one out of the five I've tried that automatically loads you at your last read tweet. I use it precisely for this reason.

If Twee really irks you, though, Bad Kitty does do a nice job of dividing between tweets since last refreshed, however, it does not automatically start you at thos division.
    tweefree
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Tweefree is deprecated and will be removed from the App Catalog on August 31. It will also cease to work on your device.
    good to know. I already got rid of it and I use Twee. I also use bad kitty, but I like them both.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Spaz (free, remember) does this. There's a "Scroll to first new item in timeline" right there in the preferences.
    Omg, I keep forgetting about Spaz. I'l try that client for today.
    goodness, twee 2 looks awesome... Wish I saw it before badkitty.... up until recently the app catalog search stank. maybe thats why i did not see it when I searched...
    Tweed is the best at saving your location in the time line. With the other apps, if you open it and leave it open the time line will keep refreshing and the app will automatically "read" the tweets loaded after you first opened the app and before the next refresh. With Tweed it graphically saves your location until you choose otherwise.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Tweefree is deprecated and will be removed from the App Catalog on August 31. It will also cease to work on your device.
    is this confirmed?
    the option in spaz to scroll to first unread does not save your timeline spot...
    Quote Originally Posted by flash4o View Post
    is this confirmed?
    In addition, the app is deprecated because it uses Basic Auth (part of why the paid app was rewritten for Twee2.0, to use OAuth) and Twitter is shutting down access via Basic Auth on August 31.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucinogen52 View Post
    Tweed lets you put in a "Timeline Marker" so you can start where you left off when you close the app.
    Using Tweed now. Thanks for the tip. Twee doesn't save the spot in the timeline for me though others have said it works for them. Tweed is working great.
    The new beta version of badkitty is doing a good job holding it's spot while it keeps updating so you can go right into the card and start scrolling.
    I haven't found a Twitter App yet that has as many useful features as Tweed.

Bad Kitty is the best looking, IMHO, but the lack of Timeline marker and landscape is a dealbreaker.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Twee does it just fine for me. Open up Twee. It automatically refreshes. When it is done refreshing you will be at your last read tweet. However, if you mess with the timeline scrolling around WHILE it is refreshing, it won't do that. Just don't mess with the timeline while it is refreshing. I have used many of the twitter apps, and I keep coming back to Twee. Best IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by rblack View Post
    The new beta version of badkitty is doing a good job holding it's spot while it keeps updating so you can go right into the card and start scrolling.
    eh, badkitty beta? where?