View Poll Results: Will Angry Birds win first place as Top Paid App in PDK Hot Apps Program?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely! Can't you see the success on iOS?

27 49.09%
  • No

6 10.91%
  • Don't care too much for the game anyway

5 9.09%
  • It all depends, there are better game that could win instead.

17 30.91%
  1.    #1  
    Just wanted to start a poll about Angry Birds and whether it will be the top Paid App once the PDK Hot Apps Program is over. How many of you think it will reign on top as seen by the success it has on the iOS platform?
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    Never Heard Of It..
    At first it will probably be in the lead, but the PDK is very powerful and a developer could make a useful PDK application that every webOS user can use.
    I don't think it's even in the App Cat....
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    If this is released, I will buy it without blinking. One of the most addictive games I have ever played.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Is this app coming to webOS?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...next-week.html

Maybe....I will believe it when I see it.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I don't think it's even in the App Cat....
    It's not at the moment, but it is supposed to be released next week.
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    it's almost in Webos' interest for it to win the contest...we need to show non-believers that a top app on other platforms translates to doing well on ours. But also like idea of a better app winning. Just hope most deserving wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    it's almost in Webos' interest for it to win the contest...we need to show non-believers that a top app on other platforms translates to doing well on ours. But also like idea of a better app winning. Just hope most deserving wins.
    Well, ATT & Verizon needs to release 1.4.5 so that everyone can participate in the contest.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Since you need WebOS 1.4.5, other apps will win just because Verizon and AT&T users can't get many of the new apps.
    You need a choice like "not unless 1.4.5 is released by all of the other carriers"...
    when ever it gets released
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Well, ATT & Verizon needs to release 1.4.5 so that everyone can participate in the contest.
    thats if they decide to release it on those carriers... see my post about Verizon NFL app and 1.4.5

http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...p-1-4-5-a.html
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    [QUOTE=Major Payne;2615528]thats if they decide to release it on those carriers... see my post about Verizon NFL app and 1.4.5

[url]

I just read the thread. I'm on ATT so at least it appears that ATT is testing as we speak. The problem is that if Palm was fair they would have started the contest after 1.4.5 was released on all of their carriers. The contest in my is basically irrelevant b/c of the 1.4.5 delay. Unless Palm extends the contest the pdk devs will be cheated out of a fair contest.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    well, att & verizon needs to release 1.4.5 so that everyone can participate in the contest.
    +1,000,000
    [QUOTE=playboy;2615618]
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    thats if they decide to release it on those carriers... see my post about Verizon NFL app and 1.4.5

[url]Unless Palm extends the contest the pdk devs will be cheated out of a fair contest.
    They specifically said they would not extend the contest.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive