Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I don't know about you but after I updated my pre to lates 1.4.5
    after playing cronk and closing the window now it doesn't save the game when I wanna open the game and pay it againg I must start from the beginning and before the update I was able to where I left the game even if I closed the window
    and that really sucks
    delete it and install it again.
    Open up Preware and install the Emergency fstab Fixer. It'll allow the PDK app to write to /media/internal again.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    yeah - nasty bug on palm's behalf. just deleting it and re-installing it wont help, because removing the app does not delete the save state which is stored in /media/internal. what you can do, if you want it to not remember where you were before the update is connect via USB and select USB Drive. them remove the following directory:

/appdata/com.mobile1up.cronk/

this will remove the save game state. we are going to release an update fixing this issue; and also officially support 1.4.5 - but since doing any update will mean people on pre 1.4.5 will not be able to access the game - we are waiting for the full rollout of 1.4.5. soon!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    Just run the EFF to fix the bug.

I don't know why Palm don't just put EFF in the app catalogue - they have my permission to do so.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Just run the EFF to fix the bug.
    I don't know why Palm don't just put EFF in the app catalogue - they have my permission to do so. -- Rod
    at least the game still works. we can be thankful for that at least.
    Last edited by ardiri; 08/13/2010 at 08:18 AM.
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS