1.    #1  
    so, does anyone else get a white bar only in the notification area when sports live is open?
    No I have never seen this before, have a screenshot of it by chance?

This app is by far the app I use EVERY day literally - Now that football season has kicked it, it's awesome
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/more-...rts-live.httoo funny. Exact same thread title. I thougjt I was seeing double.
  4.    #4  
    [QUOTE=Res215dg;2602656]No I have never seen this before, have a screenshot of it by chance?

yep, attached. It happens when you scroll through all your favorite ticker teams, then when it gets back around to the settings slide, instead of giving the option to tap to open the settings, it goes to the white bar and you have to close and re-launch to "reactivate" the ticker..

I hope the fix is sent out soon as the great football season is on the doorstep!!

sj
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [QUOTE=sjsharksfan;2605086]
    Quote Originally Posted by Res215dg View Post
    No I have never seen this before, have a screenshot of it by chance?

yep, attached. It happens when you scroll through all your favorite ticker teams, then when it gets back around to the settings slide, instead of giving the option to tap to open the settings, it goes to the white bar and you have to close and re-launch to "reactivate" the ticker..

I hope the fix is sent out soon as the great football season is on the doorstep!!

sj
    Ya I've never seen that before, I would forward that screenshot over to the developers email support page so they can get that addressed. Their constantly updating the app so they should be very supportive on that.
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    <<Thread Moved, Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    We're aware of it, but haven't witnessed it ourselves. Does deleting and reinstalling the app help?
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  8.    #8  
    yep, I just removed and reinstalled and was logging on to report... I should have went through that standard process first before posting. All is back in perfect order, thanks for the great app MS., I have had it installed along with the other sports apps that had been released prior to the big sports app. .

keep 'em commin
    sj
    We identified the problem which was caused by 20+ favorite teams playing on the same game, across all sports. A fix will be included in the next update. Thanks for the help!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook