Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    NOW IN THE OFFICIAL PALM APP CATALOG!!

ANGRY BIRDS by Rovio - Click here to download to your webOS device

Rovio - Angry Birds

<<Mod Edit>>

I was reading an article on CNET, and it said Angry Birds is coming next week to WebOS.

"Starting next week, Angry Birds will be available on Palm and soon will come to Android devices as well."

You can find the article here: Rovio: Angry Birds at 60,000 downloads a day | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/03/2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: title updated
    Nice find, really excited for this!!
    Cool! Ported to webOS before Android gets it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Nice find, really excited for this!!
    same here
    that's 70% of $60, 000 which = $42, 000 a day.

Which = $294,000 a week, which is well over a million dollars a month... are you sure about that figure? thats 2 nearly 2 million people buying it a month.

theres been like 80 million ios devices sold, but many are used on the same itunes, some brake, others don't even have visa card information entered. if we where to assume 50 million people buy apps on regular basis (which includes people who only buy once a month, to people who buy 10 a week), that would mean nearly 4% of ios users buying that app every month.
    Wow, and after all that whining about how hard it would be. Nice work.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I've got cash waiting to be spent on this bad boy!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I've got cash waiting to be spent on this bad boy!
    show off. Some of us don't have that kind of cash,yet... I've kept half my paycheck from last month, and so all I need is half my next paycheck, and i'll be set.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Can someone beg PopCap for Plants vs. Zombies now? I'll be pretty happy with these two.
    hopefully Rovio games will spread the word on how easy it is to develop for webOS, attracting more iphone developers!
    johnjaycee likes this.
    Yes!!! I tweeted, emailed and did the request thing on their site for this.

I also sent a message for Plants VS Zombies!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes!!! I tweeted, emailed and did the request thing on their site for this.
    that was sure one hell of a marketing strategy they had going...
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    that's 70% of $60, 000 which = $42, 000 a day.

Which = $294,000 a week, which is well over a million dollars a month... are you sure about that figure? thats 2 nearly 2 million people buying it a month.

theres been like 80 million ios devices sold, but many are used on the same itunes, some brake, others don't even have visa card information entered. if we where to assume 50 million people buy apps on regular basis (which includes people who only buy once a month, to people who buy 10 a week), that would mean nearly 4% of ios users buying that app every month.
    Good point. This shows us that App Store numbers are aggregate numbers, including reinstallations and updates. If those were settled numbers (copies sold) then sales should double those 5.000.000 noted in the article.

Great numbers, anyways...
    Looking forward to it....i have it installed on wife's itouch..pretty sweet game i must say.
    Sweet find! Guess I'll be checking the app store a little more heavily next week. . .
    awesome, thanks for keeping us up on this..... you should update the thread that was going, to inform all the haters that came out in the thread.... or maybe better, wait til it launches then update that thread.
  17.    #17  
    Apparently they said it would support all WebOS devices, including the Pixi
    Cant wait. Although the Name Me app trial is pretty sweet. Maybe if that dev releases a full version before the angry birds hits?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidal View Post
    Can someone beg PopCap for Plants vs. Zombies now? I'll be pretty happy with these two.
    Trust me, I have tried. No responce
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Apparently they said it would support all WebOS devices, including the Pixi
    Likely if you're on 1.4.5. Not sure why the US has taken so long to start getting it, but Verizon and ATT are still behind.

Can't wait, it's a fun time killer. I'll get it mostly out of support though, as I want to see the WebOS world not fall apart. HPalm is making it damn difficult w/o any notion of product announcements.
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast