Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    I wonder if it's waiting for the physics engine. Sometimes I've noticed a teetering plank or something that if you wait long enough will tip over. Since this can make a difference between life and death for the pigs, it makes sense that it gives gravity a chance to sort things out before moving on.
    That could be the case. So, maybe the physics engine should be sped up a bit. It is sometimes painful to wait for 20-25 seconds while a bird rolls off a plank at a glacial pace before the game can continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggun View Post
    Well, I guess its just me then. Never mind.
    Ha. Not just you. I just hopped on PC to see if anyone else has issues.

I have had this happen a few times as well. Only with AB. I do believe it needs some attention.

It seems that once it "crashes" it will not reopen until I restart luna. I get the TMC error.
    Saw another post that suggested compcache might be the cause. I am trying it without compcache. UK screenstate 500/800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    That could be the case. So, maybe the physics engine should be sped up a bit. It is sometimes painful to wait for 20-25 seconds while a bird rolls off a plank at a glacial pace before the game can continue.
    This is so huge in 2-2.
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    From my experience, if you tap the screen it will go to Launch mode.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    need help. im stuck on level 3-5. I jus can't seem to break that stone-train thingy. With 3 birds I don't think it's possible. Anyone know a work around?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Works for me too. Waiting for your last bird to pop does take too long for my liking and this takes the pain away
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Yes, but sometimes when a bird (eventually) falls off a plank it causes a chain reaction of other things to happen which could potentially result in a win. If you preempt the process by prematurely tapping the screen and launching another bird unnecessarily, you could lose out on a 10000 point bonus. I still think the game needs a wee bit of tweaking to speed up the post-bird-launch action a tiny bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    need help. im stuck on level 3-5. I jus can't seem to break that stone-train thingy. With 3 birds I don't think it's possible. Anyone know a work around?
    Ha. I just did that one. Shoot a bird high up and break the wooden block. If you are lucky, the bird will roll fwd. Once the block is gone, the stone train should roll easily.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I have three stars but I'm still not sure it was worth the time I spent doing it There is some "lucky bouncing" that has to go your way which makes it take a loooooong time before you get it just right. Lucky really means 100% accurate in AB's case.

Damn Rovio for making such an addictive game
    Did you drop all 3 birds down on top or did you do it the you tube vid. way? By slaming the first bird into the side to drop the roof down?

If there was time played meter on it I would be on the top of the leaderboard. I just want to beat it. It really drives me crazy.
    yeah that one took me a while to do, its totally luck based, when i did it somehow my first bird went all the way down the tnt and blew it all up
    love the game - not there yet in levels but soon
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Im completely stuck on 3-6
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I did it the YouTube way. Kel101 description is dead on.
    I just went back to look at this one and I got 3 stars on it. 99640 for the high score. I dunno how I did it but I did haha...
    Started playing it today, cool game!!
    If you search Angry Birds (+ your level, say 3-5) in youtube you will either find the Roviomobile official walkthrough or other unofficial ones that show you how to get 3 stars.
    I am, therefore I think
    I have a pretty crazy Angry Birds story. I was stuck on a level which was a trapezoid composed of all wooden triangles. After more than 15 repeats, right when the level started all the wooden pieces exploded! Obviously I passed the level. Has anyone ever experienced this?
    Nope, I haven't. What I'm more interested to know is if you 3-starred it...?
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast