Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I am going to sue Rovio for making a game that's so addictive I was up way too late last night - "one last round" was muttered waaaay too many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I was up way too late last night - "one last round" was muttered waaaay too many times.
    You and me both, was playing thru levels yesterday started to go back this morning and getting everything I have played up to 3 stars before going forward. I am at the start of level 3 of Poached Eggs.... love this game.
    Help! I'm stuck at 3-8!
    Great game!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I am going to sue Rovio for making a game that's so addictive I was up way too late last night - "one last round" was muttered waaaay too many times.
    Same here. I actually snuck off to the bathroom at work to play for a little while yesterday afternoon...!
    Quote Originally Posted by wamiller View Post
    Same here. I actually snuck off to the bathroom at work to play for a little while yesterday afternoon...!
    Wow that's sad!

Meanwhile I'm playing it on my lunch break at my desk...I'm stuck on the last level of Poached Eggs.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    LOL...
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Happy pig hunting.

[url= Birds (iPhone) Guide Video Walkthrough for Poached Egg Levels | PlayHaven[/url]
    I finally finished the Poached Eggs levels. I'm going to try to do it without looking at walkthroughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I finally finished the Poached Eggs levels. I'm going to try to do it without looking at walkthroughs.
    What walkthroughs?!

When I get stuck, I just leave 'em for a day or so until inspiration hits me.. that or I try to 3-star the previous levels..
    WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL THIS GAME.

Do not be fooled by the cuteness. It is vicious. It sucks you instantly into a vortex of addiction from which there is no escape. It will deprive you of your life, your priorities and every form of responsibility. Save yourselves, citizens. Save yourselves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    What walkthroughs?!

When I get stuck, I just leave 'em for a day or so until inspiration hits me.. that or I try to 3-star the previous levels..
    have you checked Angry Birds Game Fan Site | 3 Star Walkthroughs, Golden Eggs, Videos, and more yet? That's where there are walkthroughs on 3 starring everything.
    Question: I can't seem to go back to any level I want. I seem to be stuck in 2-x and I can't (re)play the first levels. Is this normal or is there something wrong on my phone?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Well, now that millions of people on Android, IOS and WebOS have purchased this game, you do realize what it means, right?

We've all happily paid Rovio Mobile for the privilege of being able to 'flip the bird'!!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, now that millions of people on Android, IOS and WebOS have purchased this game, you do realize what it means, right?

We've all happily paid Rovio Mobile for the privilege of being able to 'flip the bird'!!!!!
    except Android hasn't gotten it yet......
    Okay, I realize this is just a cute casual game, but the controls seem very imprecise to my left brain. Aiming seems to be mostly trial and error (you can't even see the target without zooming way out!) and it's hard to find the proper placement if you want to aim just a little higher or lower.

Any tips on improving the precision, or are you birds trying to tell me I should just relax and go with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    ....or are you birds trying to tell me I should just relax and go with it?
    Looks like you're on target.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Angry VZ users can't wait to take down some pigs!
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    Okay, I realize this is just a cute casual game, but the controls seem very imprecise to my left brain. Aiming seems to be mostly trial and error (you can't even see the target without zooming way out!) and it's hard to find the proper placement if you want to aim just a little higher or lower.

Any tips on improving the precision, or are you birds trying to tell me I should just relax and go with it?
    Question, are you good at playing pool, geometry, physics?

Just asking because I think that is where the curve is on this game. I haven't had to hard a problem repeating aiming (like say going back to try and get the 3 stars after I already know the trick of the level, I can repeat the same action multiple times).

One thing that wasn't easy to get used to at first is being able to pull my finger backwards off the bird so I could see the angle in relation to the sling shot and the background images. Once I got good at that I find that I am pretty much getting the angle and flight pattern i would expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL THIS GAME.

Do not be fooled by the cuteness. It is vicious. It sucks you instantly into a vortex of addiction from which there is no escape. It will deprive you of your life, your priorities and every form of responsibility. Save yourselves, citizens. Save yourselves!
    Had great battery life......until angry birds came along. Feed the dog? no time, one more level !!!
    I've got the world in my Palm !!
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast