Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I finally got it to download a lil over half hour ago. The download count still said 0, although I truly doubt I was the first.
    I've been playing it since then, till I had to answer a business call just now.
    Man this game is addicting!
    I'll have to shut it off for now so I can get some work done! lol
    I already have it on my iPad but it is so good I got it for webOS too.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    They at least should of made the icon with round corners lol
    Holy cow, just played it. Great!
    Thanks Rovio!
    Oh. my. goodness.

I was instantly addicted. I just looked up and a whole hour had passed. Damn you, Rovio. Damn you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    Oh wow I finally found it through the PreCentral app cat link. However, it claims it won't run on my operating system. Running 1.4.5. What the .... ?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have a Pre or a Pixi? And, did you get 1.4.5 OTA or did you find the leaked Sprint version and doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorDr View Post
    I finally got it to download a lil over half hour ago. The download count still said 0, although I truly doubt I was the first.
    I've been playing it since then, till I had to answer a business call just now.
    Man this game is addicting!
    I'll have to shut it off for now so I can get some work done! lol
    just checked, tha app cat is currently showing 764 downloads 2:45 pm pacific, I downloaded probably 1-2 hours ago.
    Finally got the game after doctoring my Pre Plus to 1.4.1.1 and then running the OTA update to 1.4.5. After that it finally showed up in the catalog.

I have a Verizon Pre Plus with a Sprint radio board transplanted into it. I can now only guess what has been causing the issue. Maybe the software update process after the transplant or the fact that I was running a ThunderChief 1Ghz kernel or maybe even something else.

P.S: This game ROCKS. And it's so cheap compared to a lot of other games. Very impressed!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    I forsee this app jumping more then 68 spots to take the #1 fastest mover spot
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm on 2-9 ... Don't the iphonegot more levels?
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Hmmm, is anyone else having trouble with the download? It won't seem to take my password.
    I think i've found a new addiction.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I love this game... Had it on my girlfriends iphone and got it today on my pre.. Works just as well just like p|c said... See ya cloud hopper...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Look under "What's New" from the main page
    Found it easily this evening, just by typing in the name. Installing now!!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    wow man this game is good..lol loved it on the iphone and love it on my pre!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    So this game is only on iOS and WebOs ? Not Android?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Downloaded and playing, thank god I brought extra batteries to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by vespacar View Post
    Downloaded and playing, thank god I brought extra batteries to work!
    Yup, gotta love the removable battery. I burned through my first battery halfway through work because of this game.
    Just played it on my buddy's Sprint Pre... AWESOME! Yet... I cannot get it... because VZW doesn't give a darn about Palm. I'd be so ticked at VZW if I were a PDK dev...
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast