Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    I don't even see it in the app catalog, let alone being able to download it...
    See my post above #67
    I should have check these forums. I just reset my phone thinking that the purchase error was just my Pre acting up. Hopefully by the time it turns back on it will be working.

EDIT: Lol, my phone just turned back on and the download now works. Awesome!
    I know to look under 'What's New'. However the app doesn't show up for me.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Downloading!!!!!!!!
    Downloading for me!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    It's working! The download is going VERY slowly, but it's working!
    This game is AWESOME! I have lost the rest of my day to Angry Birds!!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    downloading here! I've never been so excited about something that costs 1.99, except for my morning addiction(coffee) runs.
    Downloading here..everybody must be hitting the server download is so slow.
    done, about a 15 second DL time.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Time to see what all the fuss is about... haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    downloaded and installed... talk to ya all later since I'm sure everyone is going away for a while to play it! LOL
    Oh wow I finally found it through the PreCentral app cat link. However, it claims it won't run on my operating system. Running 1.4.5. What the .... ?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Finally downloading!

after 8 purchased failed.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Oooh, its fun.
    Happiest day of my life!!!!!!!!!

(whats that honey.... our marriage? Tell you what... you let me launch you with a giant slingshot into a solid wall to let a house fall on your mom and then we'll call it even...)
    Ah yeah, downloading right now. Wait, I'm on ATT and we don't have 1.4.5. Fail......
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    This is now probably the most fun app I have on my phone. And it has incredible replay value. I found myself replaying the levels over and over until I got a higher rating.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I would love to know the first day sales... time to watch the pdk hot apps LOL
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Downloaded, will have to have the wife download tonight when she gets home.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast