Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Hi Jayson,

Yes we are and we hope it will be released later this week or early next week.

Cheers,
    Matthew Wilson
    Rovio
    Too bad Verizon still hasn't released 1.4.5 along with ATT. You should sue them saying their slowness is cutting into your sales LOL
    I'm hyped by this news..... will be buying 2 copies when it's released for both me and the wife.

And then giving my mom a hard time...she got an iPhone for her B-Day a few months back and was going "you can't get angry birds" =). She tries to get me every time I show her something her phone can't do...
    am I just that impatient, or should angry birds be on webos already?
    I just read an article on MSNBC ('Angry Birds:' the next video game movie? - Technology & science - Games - Citizen Gamer - msnbc.com) that indicates they're trying to make Angry Birds into a movie! The article also mentions the upcoming Palm release of the app next week.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    http://games.venturebeat.com/2010/08...w-smartphones/

In this article, it mentions how Rovio sold 6.5 million copies of the game without advertisement. They also mention how the game is coming soon to the Palm phone (aka webOS Palm Pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I just read an article on MSNBC ([url='Angry Birds:' the next video game movie? - Technology & science - Games - Citizen Gamer - msnbc.com[/url]) that indicates they're trying to make Angry Birds into a movie! The article also mentions the upcoming Palm release of the app next week.
    shux! I was just going to post this :-p I like how Android coming after us :-p we have to make the developer proud...DOWNLOAD and word of mouth like crazy!
    I have Angry Birds HD on my iPad and love it. Man what a great time waster.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Damn Pixi..... BOOOOOO

Guess I can wait til next week.
    Two things. First: this is great! Angry Birds is a great game! I will be buying this when it comes out! Second: we need to all get together, and find more apps to bug developers into porting! Any suggestions?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I cant wait!!!
    I hate touching my GFs iPhone just to play this game!!!
    I cant wait for it to hit the catalog!!!
    I really hope Rovio paves the way for other developers to start porting their apps over!

Hey Matthew,

Would you mind posting a testimaonial on your experience porting to Webos!?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Two things. First: this is great! Angry Birds is a great game! I will be buying this when it comes out! Second: we need to all get together, and find more apps to bug developers into porting! Any suggestions?
    I'm all for this. We need to get apps on other platforms that are popular there. Don't want to hijack this thread but i'm all for Groupon and Words for Friends. The only reason I use my iPod is those two apps and Angry Birds. Would love to sell my iPod if those apps get ported to WebOS
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I'm all for this. We need to get apps on other platforms that are popular there. Don't want to hijack this thread but i'm all for Groupon and Words for Friends. The only reason I use my iPod is those two apps and Angry Birds. Would love to sell my iPod if those apps get ported to WebOS
    go to newtoy's facebook page there is a a thread started there already. Also try twitter.
    thats one long week !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hope this hits the app catalog soon. Do we expect it to be $0.99 like for apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    hope this hits the app catalog soon. Do we expect it to be $0.99 like for apple?
    I bet lowest it would be is $1.99. I'm banking on $2.99. But I bet they will do a sale in beginning. They probably want to be #1 in our app catalog so they can say they are #1 in all app catalogs.
    ***I Twitter***

I don't care if it's 5 bucks, I'll still buy it.
    Eh, it didn't take them that long to port it, so if it's higher than it is in the AppStore, I'm not buying it.
    They just Twittered its coming tomorrow to app catalog: Twitter / Angry Birds: Couldn't get WebOS version ...
    ***I Twitter***

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast