Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree2Likes
    Uhmmm I didn't expect lifetime updates, I DID expect more than two levels. And the app is STILL being sold in the app catalog with "Expect plenty more where this came from: Episodic updates throughout 2011!"

This is misleading as well as false advertising, I expected better from HP/Palm.
    <<thread cleansed>>

Please keep this thread on-topic. The thread is about the game and questions about game problems and levels. Not yet another debate about HP supposedly abandoning apps and the like. Please use one of the already running threads for those complaints/discussions. Thanks
    I read somewhere that you could update apps using Impostah. I'm running a Sprint Frankenpre 2 & I believe I lost the ability to update through the official HP catalog when they pulled the app catalog feeds from Preware. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd love to get my Angry Birds Rio May update since it should work on my Pre 2...
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    I read somewhere that you could update apps using Impostah. I'm running a Sprint Frankenpre 2 & I believe I lost the ability to update through the official HP catalog when they pulled the app catalog feeds from Preware. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd love to get my Angry Birds Rio May update since it should work on my Pre 2...
    Couple things, I don't think the May update has been released to the catalog as far as I know. In my 1.x app cat I still see the last update as 4-7-11, and to my knowledge, they aren't creating a separate version for 2.x compatibility.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Any help on completing the stage shown in the attached pic and getting 3 stars? I completed all the levels on my Pre Plus, but when I got my Pre 2 and installed my apps, I now have to go back to the beginning. This time I'm not leaving a stage til I get 3 stars on each one. I can complete this stage easily, but even with 1 bird left, I only get 1 star. I'm old and my best gaming days are behind me so any tips are appreciated! It is level 1.2.15
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What level is that? For example: 2-1, 3-5, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    What level is that? For example: 2-1, 3-5, etc.
    It's the first board (Poached Eggs), the 2nd set of levels within that board and the 15th level within the set. If that makes any sense. I don't know what the terminology is.
    This is what I did whenever I got stuck. Just watch how its done:

Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    This is what I did whenever I got stuck. Just watch how its done:

Ha, cool, thanks. I've done something similar to that and still only gotten 1 star, but I'll try what they show there. Thanks!
    Yeah, some hard levels are just repeating the process until you get it right. Angry Birds sometimes made ME angry. lol
    <<thread put in slingshot, pulled back and...aaaaaaaaaaak.... merged>>
    LOL, saw this shirt over ther weekend... thought I should post a pic...

AB-ST.jpg

Didn't want to start a new thread over it, so I put it here.
    peterlemonjello likes this.
    lol
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    OK OldSkool you can start worrying now.....
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415