Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
    Both Angry Birds and Seasons disappeared from the App Catalog for me since I got a new replacement phone the other day. Can't find it anywhere in the catalog, nor will it download from my profile. What gives?
    your replacement probably isn't running 1.4.5
    I completed the 25th Christmas level and now I can't play any Christmas levels. When I try it just takes me to the grayed out gift with three stars. I have some levels I've never played. Anybody know how to get back to the Christmas levels?
    I just uninstalled it and re-downloaded it. Worked for me as i was too impatient to get 3 stars on all boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    I completed the 25th Christmas level and now I can't play any Christmas levels. When I try it just takes me to the grayed out gift with three stars. I have some levels I've never played. Anybody know how to get back to the Christmas levels?
    EDIT: Oh, wait a min, if you are seeing the greyed out gift with 3 stars, is there a black dot and a white dot with a 2 over it at the bottom center of the screen? You are probably on the second page and just need to swipe to the first page. I missread your post and thought you meant that when you select a level the package opens but doesn't start the level.
    Hi, I don't have "Z net" on my pre... can someone provide file for angry birds lite??? thnx! GO BING!!!!!!!!!!
    I got 73 out of 75 stars (1,993,800 points) and went on to Trick or Treat level. When I tried to get back into Seasons Greedings to make them all 3 star, it directs me to the page with the golden eggs with theempty package that holds the stars.

Why can't I get back into finish Seasons Greedings?
    I understand there is a new level for angry birds for the iPhone. Does anyone know if and when we will be getting that upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafanton View Post
    I understand there is a new level for angry birds for the iPhone. Does anyone know if and when we will be getting that upgrade?
    I got a tweet from Rovio the other day about an update for webOS. They said, "yes, need a bit more time." So, I'd say it is coming soon. Also, there is a new game coming in March.... "Angry Birds Rio"
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I got a tweet from Rovio the other day about an update for webOS. They said, "yes, need a bit more time." So, I'd say it is coming soon. Also, there is a new game coming in March.... "Angry Birds Rio"
    Cool. Thanks.

Nice lighter...
    Does anyone have a fully completed 3 star angry birds gamesave? or somewhere close to that? Its saved as a highscores.lua file and can be retrieved using internalz.
    Is anyone having issues installing the new update for Angry Birds? Every time I try to download the update it tells me it failed to complete it.
    Downloaded fine for me.

I raced through the levels to get to level 13-12 so I could enter the Super Bowl code and unlock the Rio level. Once on 13-12, fire the yellow bird over everything and the white bird backwards, dropping the egg bomb before going off screen.
    Hey, can someone help me get the angry birds lite file for my pre??? I don't have access to the app catalog (long story)
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Ham 'em High finally available for download. DL'd it this morning. Works great.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Can anyone provide me with a highscore.lua file that has all the stars and eggs in the regular game and seasons? I just a couple of levels left to do in seasons and I want to do the third part pf ham 'em high without doing the other two pages again...

I unexpectedly had to doctor my pre when it failed to boot after crashing on youtube. I will not try to get all stars again and as we all know, highscores are not backed up. :-(
    Update for 1.5.3 is out, downloading it now, hmm?
    New levels!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Update for 1.5.3 is out, downloading it now, hmm?
    Yeah I DL'd it earlier...

Now where is the Seasons update

And then there is Rio on March 22 if all goes well and it gets released on webOS along with the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    New levels!!!!!!!!
    Nice, 14 and above for Ham'em High

We'll now just wait for Seasons to update (or Rio to get out)!
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  20. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I bought the Pixi version, so would I have to buy the Pre version as well if I got a pre?