Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    After searching and searching and a few more updates I did find it, thanks. Bad thing is I had to start from the beginning again! Still fun though!
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
    I'm having a weird choppy video problem that crops up when playing Angry Birds. It doesn't happen all of the time but when it does it affects the entire phone not just Angry Birds. It only ever happens when playing Angry Birds - no other app seems to trigger it.

<referenced thread deleted by Mod for cross-posting>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/03/2010 at 01:07 PM.
    BTW - the only way I have been able to fix this issue is to do a full reset. I'm fairly certain that LUNA restarts have not worked but it has been a while since I have done one during this issue.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    have you tried overclocking your pre? its really simple through preware. running a high graphics game sometimes slows down the phone as the proccessor is only running at like 500 mhz, and you have other apps running. I reccommend the overclock, especially if you have patches and themes installed.
    mine does that if I'm CHARGING the phone and trying to play....or after i've been playing for about an hour
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    For what it's worth: I get the same behaviour. It has felt like a CPU limitation. I plan to overclock in the near future -- I suspect that will do the trick as enm2307 suggests.
    After watching the new Palm Apps Store commercial I am officially tired of seeing Angry Birds!!!

Palm USA | HP webOS 2.0 | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.

It may be just me, but is anyone else tired of Palm flagshipping Angry Birds in every single marketing scheme they release, to me it's embarrassing, it's like hey we're like the IPhone now.

I wish they would feature WebOS exclusives Apps and be unique, instead of continually focusing on Angry Birds, it's a great App and all but I don't see any Iphone or Android commercials playing Angry Birds...be unique, no one cares WebOS has Angry Birds except those who own WebOS. How about showing 3 different gaming apps paused and resuming them one by one where a user left off.
    Well, Microsoft featured angry birds too and it doesn't even exist for Win7 mobile :-)
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    angry birds rock...when are we getting the 4th level? like in the Iphone?
    Treo 750, Sprint Pre, WebOS napkin© "in coming months"
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    mine does that if I'm CHARGING the phone and trying to play....or after i've been playing for about an hour
    If you have the uber kernal screen state mode on, you're phone will drop the cpu down to 500 mhz when plugged in, which is lower than the stock 600 mhz kernal. So if you are playing this when plugged in, You will for sure get choppy playback.

I also have a question...I just completed all of angry birds. 3 stars, Golden eggs and all. Now what? lol
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I have a problem.... Do you need to beat each level @ 3 stars to unlock the next world? I've earned stars on every level in world one but world two still isn't unlocked!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wotan View Post
    I have a problem.... Do you need to beat each level @ 3 stars to unlock the next world? I've earned stars on every level in world one but world two still isn't unlocked!!
    No, you just have to pass all the levels if I remember correctly. I beat the levels then went back and got all 3 stars on all the levels.
    I have one of my birds (think it's a boomerang bird carcass) bouncing up and down on top of the nearest "bouncy" barrier (pink bubbles). It's kind of cool, actually, it bounces a little higher each time until it stays off the top of the screen for a second or so before it comes back down. Then it starts again at a slightly lower bounce-height. It has been doing this for a while now, so it would probably go on forever. Anyone else seen this before?
    Last edited by OCBill; 11/04/2010 at 01:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Anyone know how many eggs there are in Angry Birds?

I have found 12 so far and I FINALLY got 3 stars on 8-9! I been working on that one for 2 weeks! lol
    Ħ╬čųβ£Δ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    I think their is only 12. Thats all I got as well.
    angry birds update??? Looking in app catalog and there is an update icon on the image. But doesn't download. When I try to update the phone it also says I have updates for an app/apps. Anybody else see this?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad8299 View Post
    angry birds update??? Looking in app catalog and there is an update icon on the image. But doesn't download. When I try to update the phone it also says I have updates for an app/apps. Anybody else see this?
    Its letting me download the update now...
    downloading now but it's really slow. Must be a server issue. Friend is downloadind the seasons on iphone 4 but it's slow as well. Unless our wifi is lagging.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Where can I find Angry Birds (lite)? I converted to a Sprint Pre+ and now it's gone... Also, the full version tells me I can't install it on this version of WebOS, even though I am up to date.
    Both Angry Birds and Seasons disappeared from the App Catalog for me since I got a new replacement phone the other day. Can't find it anywhere in the catalog, nor will it download from my profile. What gives?