Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I can't get through level 1-20

does that make me stupid?

after hours wasted on that level, any advice???
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/16/2010 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Have you tried hitting from above? That's how I pass it 2 stars
    I have, but not successfuly. I always need one more bird. Help!
    I got 3 stars on that level - but it took me a long time. If my first shot wasn't just right, I'd start over. First shot has to land between the buildings to take out the big pig and the pigs in the building to the right. Then you have to work the top of the main building to drop in with the crows and blow 'em up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

If you aren't against it you could always check out the youtube vids..... either way, sometimes I don't play for a while or go back to other levels to try and get the 3 stars..... then when I come back I kinda am not beating my head into a rock.

The few times I have used the videos, I usually just want to see if I am taking the right attack.
    I finally downloaded this app to see what all the fuss was about.

I found myself addicted to the game and couldn't put it down.

After I completed one of the first few boards, an egg popped on the screen. What does that mean? Is it an "easter egg", like on my old Centro?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    I finally downloaded this app to see what all the fuss was about.

I found myself addicted to the game and couldn't put it down.

After I completed one of the first few boards, an egg popped on the screen. What does that mean? Is it an "easter egg", like on my old Centro?
    There are 13 eggs throughout the game. Each gives you a soundboard or level to play in the Egg section. You get eggs by double tapping on certain items, destroying certain items or by destroying an egg.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I can't get three stars on level 2-9. I've watched videos from the ipad version, but my little blue birds won't break through wood blocks like the videos show.
    I been stuck on 3-5 since the game came out. Haven't played Angry Birds in a few weeks and I still can't get pass the level!
    I have Angry Birds on my Pre and iPad. I'm an Angry Birds addict lol.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    I've completed the Pre version (all 3* and all the golden eggs) - why don't we have chapter 4 like on the iPhone?!?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I been stuck on 3-5 since the game came out. Haven't played Angry Birds in a few weeks and I still can't get pass the level!
    Has anyone successfully passed level 3-5?!? I'm about ready to pack it in and move on...
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    I've completed the Pre version (all 3* and all the golden eggs) - why don't we have chapter 4 like on the iPhone?!?
    From what I can tell we are simply a version behind the iPhone and Nokia versions. We'll have it soon enough I'm sure. Another update with new levels and a new bird is in the works so we may actually skip the 1.4 update the iPhone has altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    OMG - you must be a true addict! I'm trying to take my time, draw the pleasure out...I don't want to run out of levels to complete. I'd be lost then...
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paapDOTnet View Post
    Has anyone successfully passed level 3-5?!? I'm about ready to pack it in and move on...
    Just tonight I finished 3-5 with 3 stars. 118000+ points! Here's the trick, I didn't launch a single bird. The roof just suddenly caved in.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGP View Post
    Just tonight I finished 3-5 with 3 stars. 118000+ points! Here's the trick, I didn't launch a single bird. The roof just suddenly caved in.
    I never even thought that was possible! More than once, I've gotten to the point of shaking my phone, trying to dislodge that one...last...piece...to make it kill the last pig. Never works for some reason.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I never even thought that was possible! More than once, I've gotten to the point of shaking my phone, trying to dislodge that one...last...piece...to make it kill the last pig. Never works for some reason.
    I don't know how to explain it. I was just looking at the house, strategizing, watching that big middle big roll to the left, then one of the stone beams drops, shifts the balance, and soon the roof is crashing down onto the powder kegs. BOOM!
    ***bumping to the top cuz I need an answer***

Hey guys,

Had to DR my phone today and the last time I did it it reinstalled Angry Birds along with my other apps from the Palm catalog but today it didn't and when I went to look in the catalog manually it's not there. I even searched for it by name. Anyone know what's going on? This game is like crack, obviously.
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
    its different of iPhone that one. Just a few level..
    Quote Originally Posted by jen4muzik View Post
    ***bumping to the top cuz I need an answer***

Hey guys,

Had to DR my phone today and the last time I did it it reinstalled Angry Birds along with my other apps from the Palm catalog but today it didn't and when I went to look in the catalog manually it's not there. I even searched for it by name. Anyone know what's going on? This game is like crack, obviously.
    it's still in my catalog. Are you in the US and running 1.4.5?