Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I'm having trouble - I can't access level 6-14. I've beaten 6-13, but 6-14 remains locked. While screen-capture doesn't seem to work in PDK games, it is fortunately viewable when minimized.

Can't seem to find any info on this anywhere other than how to beat the level, or how to get the golden egg located within. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I was at level 2-19 and had just launched a bird. While the bird was in the air, all of a sudden the screen froze up and my Pre became totally non-responsive. Then before I could do anything else the phone rebooted itself. When I went back into the game I discovered that all my previous scores were completely wiped out and I was back to level 1-1 !!! A week's worth of playing wiped out in the blink of an eye.
    How messed up is that?!
    Good reason to use Save/Restore
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Good reason to use Save/Restore
    Maybe a better reason for Rovio to take a look at the bugs which seem to exist in the webOS version of the game...
    Just saying, it may not be a bug SPECIFIC to Angry Birds, I will be waiting to see if there is more instances of said bug in this specific game.

If you tweet, hit them up on twitter or shoot em an e-mail they seem to be pretty receptive dev's.
    My Angry Birds won't launch. It installs fine but won't run. No errors. The icon lights up then it does not run.

I just got a replacement phone from Asurion because my old Palm Pre Keyboard stopped working. Angry Birds ran fine on this phone.

I have the Palm Pre Sprint 1.4.5.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    My Angry Birds won't launch. It installs fine but won't run. No errors. The icon lights up then it does not run.

I just got a replacement phone from Asurion because my old Palm Pre Keyboard stopped working. Angry Birds ran fine on this phone.

I have the Palm Pre Sprint 1.4.5.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Try deleting the app and then reinstall it.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Have you done a fresh Dr of the phone? If it was a refurb (most likely) there could be some leftover software issues. Regardless I would go to my nearest Sprint store and exchange it. A replacement phone with issues up front may have more issues long term.
    I fixed mine by un-installing UberKernel. Angry Birds now run fine.

I re-installed UberKernel and Angry Birds still runs fine.
    I ended up getting around my issue by playing 6-13 again, then tapping the "next" button. Haven't encountered the bug since.
    I love this game, now I know Dieter wanted it so badly on Web OS.
    I'm on 7-3 and plugging along.
    I'd say this game is somewhat addictive for sure, I'm on 4-13 now. Is this thread going to serve as the official ABA support group?
    "Hello, my name is Jason and I'm addicted to Angry Birds..."
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I just finished it (I think). 3 stars on each level, all the eggs, and one star on each egg. is there anything else on the webos version?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    I just finished it (I think). 3 stars on each level, all the eggs, and one star on each egg. is there anything else on the webos version?
    How many eggs do you have - I have 13. I think we have to wait for the next version to get more?
    i got all the way to the 4th world on my ipod touch. for some reason i'm having more trouble on my pre. i guess maybe it's because i'm trying to get 3 stars on every level. i usually come back to it afterwards.
    "So you can run and tell that, homeboy"
    Cleared the game, but there are still a few that I just can't get 3 stars on. Grrrrr... this game is too addicting sometimes
    I searched this thread for "The Big Setup" w/ no result. Did we get the 4th Level I see on the guides for the iPhone called "The Big Setup"? I beat all 3 levels, and im working on getting 3 stars and all the golden eggs. But didnt see anywhere if it unlocks that level?
    All 3 levels? All 3 worlds with multiple levels in each? (I use the term worlds, because in my terms there are technically 8 levels in 3 "worlds"). Each level has multiple games in each.
    If you go here: Angry Birds Guide - Golden Egg Locations and 3 Star Walkthroughs scroll down a little and on the left it shows World 4. The Big Setup, which either isnt on the webOS version, or you have to get 3 stars and all golden eggs to unlock it maybe? I have beat the whole game and got the credits, but it didnt unlock World 4.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    I searched this thread for "The Big Setup" w/ no result. Did we get the 4th Level I see on the guides for the iPhone called "The Big Setup"? I beat all 3 levels, and im working on getting 3 stars and all the golden eggs. But didnt see anywhere if it unlocks that level?
    I don't think we did get those levels yet - the description in the Palm Catalog says 150 levels, and the iOS version of Angry Birds is 1.4 while we are at 1.3.6.

I have 3 stars on each level and 13 eggs-starred (the most from World 1,2 & 3), and no Big Setup.