1.    #1  
    Today the Football Live! notification popped up stating the start times for games. But preseason does not start till tomorrow. Any ideas? Or should I just wait to see if it works doing the season?
  2.    #2  
    Oh, forgot to mention, it was all of the start times not just my favorites.

EDIT: Sorry, they were only my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Today the Football Live! notification popped up stating the start times for games. But preseason does not start till tomorrow. Any ideas? Or should I just wait to see if it works doing the season?
    At this time, the app only knows the start times, but not the actual dates. This hasn't been an issue for other sports (for obvious reasons), but we're working on it. In the meantime, I suggest turning off the auto-start option and just manually starting the app when you want to track a game.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    At this time, the app only knows the start times, but not the actual dates. This hasn't been an issue for other sports (for obvious reasons), but we're working on it. In the meantime, I suggest turning off the auto-start option and just manually starting the app when you want to track a game.
    Thanks for the quick response!!!

Great apps by the way!
    on College football live, please consider adding a save button at the top in addition to the bottom of the settings page. The list of 150 games requires a ton of scrolling to get to the SAVE SETTINGS button at the bottom of the page when using alpha search.

The college football is easily the best app to display the quality of your app. Outstanding - thanks.

It is so good I think you should charge more. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    on College football live, please consider adding a save button at the top in addition to the bottom of the settings page. The list of 150 games requires a ton of scrolling to get to the SAVE SETTINGS button at the bottom of the page when using alpha search.

The college football is easily the best app to display the quality of your app. Outstanding - thanks.

It is so good I think you should charge more. Seriously.
    You can swipe back when changing your favorite teams. That saves them too. We added the save button at the bottom just for people that don't know about the swipe gesture. (It's shocking how many people don't know about it!)

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Version 1.7.1 was approved earlier today, so you can download the update now. It adds the full date and time for pro football games, so I hope you enjoy it!

Find us on Facebook