1.    #1  
    I have noticed that people don't talk a lot about WebOS games on this site. Which may be one of the reasons why companies like E.A., Gameloft, Laminar, Glu Mobile, ect have been slowing down their game releases. There is some video game reviews, but they are scattered. So I thought I would create a thread where users who don't want to post a full review on a set-game, can instead just answer a few basic questions. I honestly do want to know what my fellow Gamers think about a particular game. So these are the questions that I hope others will answer.

- What Is Your Favorite WebOS Game? Gameloft's Gangstar: West Coast Hustle.
    - Why Do You Like This Game? It's A Great GTA Knock-Off, Free Roaming, Lots Of Vehicles, Weapons, And Places To Explore.

- What Is The Worst WebOS Game That You Have Played? Gameloft's Driver.
    - Why Do You Dislike This Game? The Artificial Intelligence For The Police Is Way Too Sensitive, Making The Game Frustrating To Play And Next To Impossible To Beat.

- Which Game Would You Like To See Come To The WebOS? Gameloft's Gangstar 2: Kings of L.A.
    - Why Would You Want This Game? It's The Sequel To My Favorite WebOS Game, Gangstar: West Coast Hustle. So I Know It Would Be Fun To Play.

- Which Game Is The Most Difficult To Play, While Still Remaining Fun? Gameloft's The Settlers.
    - What Makes This Game So Difficult? The Game Is Strategy Based; Making Each Thing You Do Within The Game Very Important. So You Have To Come Up With A Strategy For The Now, While Consider How That Decision May Impact Future Missions.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    - What Is Your Favorite WebOS Game? Gameloft's N.O.V.A.

- Why Do You Like This Game? It's a decent shooter, very nice graphics. Never fails to impress. Fairly responsive controls & UI. I love how I can customize them and move their positions on the screen. Redefined (for me) what a phone game can be - HNL (hole 'notha level) when compared to texas hold 'em, which *was what I used to think of in a phone game.

- What Is The Worst WebOS Game That You Have Played?**Any of the m games (mZonbies, etc.) or any of the celluphun games.

- Why Do You Dislike This Game? Pointless, mindless repetition with no thinking or sttrategy. Just log in a few times a day and click the same **** over and over. Fun? I think not.

- Which Game Would You Like To See Come To The WebOS?*

A good turn-based strategy game. Anything by Sid Meir (civilization or colonization) or perhaps Heroes of Might & Magic. Hell, I'd even settle for hasbro's Axis & Allies. Ogre Battles (from the PS1) or the Shining Force games (from the old Sega) would be sweet.

- Why Would You Want This Game?*Settlers has shown me how tough it would be to do RTS on such small screens. I've always preferred turn-based anyways, and transformers is decent, but I need a bit more to really get my fix.

- Which Game Is The Most Difficult To Play, While Still Remaining Fun? Gameloft's The Settlers.

- What Makes This Game So Difficult?*The armies become to huge for the game to handle. I am on a level where I need to defeat two different nations, and I just cannot make enough troops to defeat them both since when I attack one, the other attacks me. Having no tactical control doesn't help. I am not sure of the exact numbers, but at most you can control no more than 100 at a time. Which is not nearly enough. I have to say that the kingdom building aspects are considerably more enjoyable than the fighting.
  3.    #3  
    I forgot that I had posted this. I was thinking about posting a thread just like this, but now I'm glad that I didn't. One post is enough.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel