1.    #1  
    I got a new Pre Plus for Verizon last night. I've had a Pre before so when I logged in with my Palm Profile it loaded my apps also updated it to 1.4.1.1 last night. Today when I try to go to the App Catalogue, it starts to open, then I get a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it stating: The action could not be completed. Try again later.

It has been doing this for about 5 hours. I have a good signal, am getting emails, texts, and phone calls fine. The browser is working as well. Any suggestions for how to get it working? Thanks!
    Did you try a reboot?

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, I should have stated that in the first post, I did try a reboot. Same problem. Any other ideas?
    Strange....could try contacting Palm support...they are unusually helpful some times with these things. Perhaps a device reset or even a doctor is in order?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Also,
    Make sure you are running the latest version of WebOS.

Try performing an update.
    ^^Check

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    when I logged in with my Palm Profile it loaded my apps also updated it to 1.4.1.1 last night
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  7.    #7  
    Looks like it was down for more than just me. Thanks for your help. It's working now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    Looks like it was down for more than just me. Thanks for your help. It's working now.
    Do you know what was wrong with it? I've got the same problem with unlocked Pre 2 with webOS 2.1.