Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by haeffb; 08/10/2010 at 08:24 PM.
    Rnp likes this.
    i'll buy it. Post the link
    Preware = free?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    Preware = free?
    Availability will be the same as Done!

Free beta in Preware.

Paid version in app catalog (after the initial beta period is over).

If things go well (and things never go well...) the first beta will be available in Preware tomorrow evening.
    haeffb you just love to develop I love it. All your apps have been very useful. I have everyone of your paid and beta apps. Have you thought about a google voice app?
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/10/2010 at 06:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Can't wait to see app catalog version. Really need this, thanks haeffb!
    I'm a fan of your stuff too. Do you know how secure Simplenote is? The website is kind of sparse.

If you can create an app which give the option to encrypt the note before sending to their app, you'll be "the man"

C
  8.    #8  
    Noted! version 0.0.1 has been uploaded. It's waiting for Moderator Review to be published in PreCentral and Preware. No telling how long that might take...

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/noted
  9.    #9  
    Noted! version 0.0.2 uploaded to fix a bug that prevented new notes from being saved on device.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Will categories and folders ever be added? I use classic note, but I'd pay for that kind of functionality with cloud backup.

Update: The app is functional and works as advertised. The flashing that occurs when you expand a note is a bit distracting though.
    Last edited by anifan; 08/11/2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Details Added
    * SQUEE! *

I just saw this in Preware this morning and wondered how long it had been out! This fills a HUGE need for me. THANK YOU! Will be buying as soon as it shows up as a paid app.

Used with ResophNotes and an online SimpleNotes account, I now have desktop/web/Pre access to notes that are syncable and have offline access. Evernote and Google Docs haven't worked for me but this looks very promising. I can't tell you how thrilled I am.

Now to figure out if it is possible to do a bulk import from Palm Desktop. So far it doesn't look like it (I know that is the desktop app, not your app, but mentioning in case someone else runs into same issue while working with yours).

Again, THANK YOU!
    My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
    @haeffb

Using it, great work as usual. Will buy it as soon as itīs in the catalog.
    Keep us posted.
    T.
  13.    #13  
    Version 0.0.3 uploaded

Adds ability to add time/date stamps to a note and to send a note via email or SMS.
    Does it auto-sync or do we always have to hit the sync button manually?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    Will categories and folders ever be added? I use classic note, but I'd pay for that kind of functionality with cloud backup.

Update: The app is functional and works as advertised. The flashing that occurs when you expand a note is a bit distracting though.
    Noted! will follow whatever Simplenote does. They have said they are considering adding categories, but I have no idea if they will and/or a timeframe.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post

Noted! will follow whatever Simplenote does. They have said they are considering adding categories, but I have no idea if they will and/or a timeframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    According to this question on twitter and this answer from simplenote there is light at the end of the tunnel.

T.
    I am able to sync with the Pre in all cases except editing notes on the Pre do not sync to the web. New notes and deleted notes sync both on web and on Pre. Edited notes on web will sync to the Pre. But unable to sync notes edited on the Pre to the web.

Noted! will be a great companion to Done!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by sognovita View Post
    I am able to sync with the Pre in all cases except editing notes on the Pre do not sync to the web. New notes and deleted notes sync both on web and on Pre. Edited notes on web will sync to the Pre. But unable to sync notes edited on the Pre to the web.
    Confirmed and fixed. 0.0.4 will be uploaded soon.
    Last edited by haeffb; 08/12/2010 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tklr View Post
    According to this question on twitter and this answer from simplenote there is light at the end of the tunnel.

T.
    Yes there is, good deal.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast