Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Version 0.0.5 uploaded.

Changes some things. You should delete and reinstall.
  2.    #22  
    Version 0.0.6 uploaded.

This is a final release candidate version. Please let me know if you see anything amiss.
    haeffb can you add some of the sync options like you have in Done?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    haeffb can you add some of the sync options like you have in Done?
    Yes, and it's in version 0.0.7.

Auto-sync is a 30-minute interval.

I've tried auto-sync without launching a dashboard stage - which works as long as the sync finishes in less than 60 seconds, which should be plenty of time. It has worked in my testing so far.
    Last edited by haeffb; 08/15/2010 at 09:13 AM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I am getting an install error using preware. Does it work with the latest os sprint released a week or so ago?
  6.    #26  
    yes it works with the latest version of webOS. The new version may not be in preware's feeds yet. You can try downloading the .ipk directly from Precentral.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I tried and I get an "install failed" using filecoaster to do the download.
    haeffb I just installed and thanks for adding those extra sync features.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Here is the error I get from the ipkg log if I use preware (filecoaster using the precentral url just gives me an "installed failed" error with no log that I know of.

-1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/com.tigers.beta_.noted_0.0.6_all.ipk http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/precen..._0.0.6_all.ipk 2>&1
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    161 161 161 161 0 0 644 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 1450
    0 161 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
    I installed via internalz. I did I had another app that wouldn't install correctly with webosqi and 1.4.5 but installed with no problems with internalz.
    Nice job on the app. Very useful. Right now, I have it setup at sync after exit. It would be interesting to have a sync option that would sync after exit only if the local data has changed. That would prevent a sync when just looking-up data and not actually changing any of the notes.
    Great app. Thanks so much for bringing simplenote on to Webos!!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by nukular View Post
    I tried and I get an "install failed" using filecoaster to do the download.
    confirmed and fixed in next release. Thanks!
    Any chance we can have search on Noted? A little window at the top (or bottom) we can enter a keyword in? I'm thinking something like the Google Maps app has at the top. Sorry if I missed a reference to this somewhere.

Or, even better, IMO, is it possible to have a USCL patch that would search Noted with a keyword?

Using one or more of several related keywords is typically faster in my experience than trying to remember what single keyword or category I filed something under.
    My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by retirecom View Post
    Any chance we can have search on Noted? A little window at the top (or bottom) we can enter a keyword in? I'm thinking something like the Google Maps app has at the top. Sorry if I missed a reference to this somewhere.
    It's there, just start typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    It's there, just start typing.
    Ha! I'd just found it & was coming to edit my post.

Perfectly applied for webOS. Well done!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    just loaded it. works very well. good job.

any thoughts of making the graphics look like the original pre notes app (i.e. sticky notes on a board)? i really liked that.
    @haeffb - My earlier post about search may have distracted, but what about the possibility of being able to use USCL to create a Noted entry? The way ".note I like pie" creates the entry "I like pie" in Memo. I guess this is a patch request more than a feature suggestion.

any thoughts of making the graphics look like the original pre notes app (i.e. sticky notes on a board)? i really liked that.
    I prefer list format. It find it easier on the eye, especially for more items. I make my entries with the relevant keywords on the top line to purposely make it easier to skim the list when looking for something in a recent entry.

If you go for the sticky option, please make it an optional view.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by retirecom View Post
    @haeffb - My earlier post about search may have distracted, but what about the possibility of being able to use USCL to create a Noted entry? The way ".note I like pie" creates the entry "I like pie" in Memo. I guess this is a patch request more than a feature suggestion.

If you go for the sticky option, please make it an optional view.
    No plans for a sticky note option at this point. Clean, fast, simple were the design criteria.

I have no experience with USCL, but my understanding is that USCL requires only that the app have the ability to act on a launch parameter. I could certainly add that ability to Noted (and to Done).
    Just realized how many apps I use that you have created. Thank you. Will be purchasing when available. Off to make a donation in the meantime for things only in Preware.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast