Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Results 181 to 198 of 198
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I submitted Noted to HP for the Pre3, but it was rejected - they said the sync didn't work. Trying to get more details. Works fine here.
    As a new owner of an AT&T Pre 3, this is the one app that I am missing in my migration from my Pre- to the Pre 3.

    Please let us know if you can get it worked out to be available for the Pre 3.

    BTW, pondNotes on the TouchPad is very nice.
    Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm m515 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre (Sprint) > TouchPad 32gb
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgloor View Post
    Hi Brian

    I searched around and found the fix. A simple one-line-fix, to adjust the app to the Pre 3 full screen.
    A fix actually everybody could do himself!*
    I have modified my installed version of Noted! (Beta) with Internalz Pro and it works like a charm!


    Here is the fix:
    Add that tag below right after the initial <html ....> tag (insert a new line below), in the index.html file in the root folder of the app:

    Code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
    *For anybody who wants to do it themselves , the path (for the beta version) is:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.tiger.beta.noted


    Brian, could you please add the fix to Noted! (and Noted! Beta) as well, so all users could benefit from it?
    Thanks in advance for the fix and your great work.

    Greetings,
    Rolf
    Absolutely brilliant... and what a simple change... do you know if this same fix works for all apps that have that pesky black space at the bottom?
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemarc View Post
    Absolutely brilliant... and what a simple change... do you know if this same fix works for all apps that have that pesky black space at the bottom?
    Just answered that myself by changing the index.html file in some of my preferred apps... can't believe the fix is so easy! Thanks!
  4. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #184  
    Brian:

    I synced Noted! on my Pre 2 several times today, but as of the last time, sync is hanging on "Deleting Notes from Web: 0 Notes."

    I have doing a Delete & Update, deleting and re-downloading the app, removing my most recently created note on Simplenote, and restarting. Nothing helps.

    Trying to sync PondNotes on my TouchPad now, seems to be hanging at "Retreiving 10 modified notes from Simplenote."

    Thanks for any help you can give on this.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
  5. #185  
    Hi Brian,

    I'm using Noted Beta 0.2.7 & find it really good. However, a left pointy bracket < in a note appears to stop the remainder of the note showing in the 'preview' note list. Is it possible to check if this is a bug?

    Thanks muchly!

    Damion :-)
  6. #186  
    Any update on Noted! getting re-submitted to the App catalog for the Pre 3?
    Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm m515 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre (Sprint) > TouchPad 32gb
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgloor View Post
    Hi Brian

    I searched around and found the fix. A simple one-line-fix, to adjust the app to the Pre 3 full screen.
    A fix actually everybody could do himself!*
    I have modified my installed version of Noted! (Beta) with Internalz Pro and it works like a charm!


    Here is the fix:
    Add that tag below right after the initial <html ....> tag (insert a new line below), in the index.html file in the root folder of the app:

    Code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
    *For anybody who wants to do it themselves , the path (for the beta version) is:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.tiger.beta.noted


    Brian, could you please add the fix to Noted! (and Noted! Beta) as well, so all users could benefit from it?
    Thanks in advance for the fix and your great work.

    Greetings,
    Rolf
    I have another idea for the fullsize of app screen: you have not to use some patch, when you rotate your phone an angle of 180o and you'll see it's fullscreen. Have fun!
  8. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #188  
    Brian:

    I'm suddenly having trouble with sync. It appears to sync alright, but modified notes are not making it from the web to my Pre 2 - if I have changes in Simplenote, Noted! may still show 0 modified items on the web. I can get them if I do a login to clear my local data and resync.

    Is this possibly caused by my syncing my Simplenote account with Noted! on my Pre 2 and also with PondNotes on my TouchPad? I wouldn't have thought so, but...
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillywillymm View Post
    Any update on Noted! getting re-submitted to the App catalog for the Pre 3?
    Any word on Noted on the Pre 3? I've been using it on Pre plus and Pre 2 previously and really like it.
  10. pu56's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Brian:

    I'm suddenly having trouble with sync. It appears to sync alright, but modified notes are not making it from the web to my Pre 2 - if I have changes in Simplenote, Noted! may still show 0 modified items on the web. I can get them if I do a login to clear my local data and resync.

    Is this possibly caused by my syncing my Simplenote account with Noted! on my Pre 2 and also with PondNotes on my TouchPad? I wouldn't have thought so, but...
    Same problem here. Is there a solution to this?

    I use Noted! beta on a pre- with 1.4.5

    Does this problem also exist in the paid version of this app?
    Last edited by pu56; 02/14/2012 at 12:39 PM.
  11. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by pu56 View Post
    Same problem here. Is there a solution to this?

    I use Noted! beta on a pre- with 1.4.5

    Does this problem also exist in the paid version of this app?
    It does for me. Wonder what happened to the developer, Haeffb? He used to be responsive but hasn't touched this thread since last October. I guess I'll try his website. I'm a tad concerned because I have a couple of persistent issues with a couple of his apps, have posted them in the forums, and haven't seen any response from him.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by stuarty View Post
    Any word on Noted on the Pre 3? I've been using it on Pre plus and Pre 2 previously and really like it.
    That's a good thing. I saw something many posts ago about Tigersoftware submitting it to the App catalog, but it got rejected. It's one of the two missing apps that I had on my Sprint Pre- that I'd like to have on the Pre3.
    Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm m515 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre (Sprint) > TouchPad 32gb
  13. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #193  
    The Pre3 version of Noted! that haeffb submitted to the official app catalog was rejected.

    But I am just using the Beta version from PreWare.

    It works great and I wouldn't like to miss it.

    As described earlier in this thread, I have also put in a small fix to utilize the full screen (get read of the unused portion at the bottom).
    Here is the >Link< straight to my previous post.

    Update:
    I just edited above mentioned fix posting to (hopefully) make it a bit easier to read/implement.
    Last edited by rgloor; 02/21/2012 at 01:39 PM.
  14. #194  
    Last month I installed v.0.2.8 on my Pre 3 via App Tuckerbox. It took an extra initial sync or two to get all the notes downloaded, but since then it's worked very well. Time to try rgloor's fix to get it full screen.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  15. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #195  
    What happened to the developer? Haeffb seems to be MIA. No forum activity since last October. Tried the contact form on the Tiger Country website, no response. Noted! on my Pre 2 doesn't syn modified notes to the device. Each time I sync, I have to log in and erase data, than sync all my notes to the device.

    I've tried deleting the app and re-installing but it didn't fix it. Does anyone have a suggestion about what I can try next?
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
  16. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #196  
    For some reason, sync worked today. For the past few months, modified notes were not syncing down to the handheld. The sync would finish, but would show 0 modified notes. Modified notes would sync down to Pondnotes on my TouchPad, though.

    Anyway, sync worked today, after several months - hope it continues to.. Haeffb did such a great job on these apps - I own Done!, Pondnotes, and Noted!. I'm surprised Haeffb would just terminate support without even an announcement. Hope he's o.k....
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
  17.    #197  
    Sorry, folks. I'm still alive, just busy with my real job and such and have been neglecting webOS stuff for a while.

    I don't use a webOS device any more, so I'll have to get one loaded back up and see what's going wrong.
  18. CapeData's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #198  
    Just purchased Noted! for my Pixi Plus and having sync problems from the start.

    Tried uninstall/reinstall, deleting all Simplenote content then recreating it, even deleted my Simplenote account and tried through a new account. Nothing has worked.

    At one time, Noted! said it had retrieved some notes, but the titles/content were not visible on the display.

    Hope this can be sorted out.

    edit 1: It appears that the sync works from Pixi to Web but not the other way. I created notes on the Pixi and they synced to the web site. I then did some editing on the web notes, but they were not updated on the Pixi.

    Also, tags created for the above notes on the Pixi app did not transfer to the web.

    edit 2: It took some time, but the tags did finally appear on the web site.

    edit 3: looks like the tag issue was due to Adblock on FF and possibly the cause of other sync problems - still checking.

    edit 4: I am happy to say that since I disabled Adblock on FF, syncing now appears to be working normally
    Last edited by CapeData; 10/05/2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: updated info
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Posting Permissions