1.    #1  
    What new features were added in today's update?

Lawrence
    From 3.0.1 to 3.0.4... nothing on Chapura's website... no email.. no notification from PocketMirror sync, tasks, or notes... it does say update available from the App Catalog though. Hmm...

Already wrote to customer support though, hope they reply soon

Update: Here's their reply:

We fixed a few minor bugs.
    Last edited by Furuboru; 08/09/2010 at 02:05 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

Now if only they would support Outlook Categories the app would be a homerun.

Lawrence
    there's an update on the desktop piece as well. There's a link in your settings page on the desktop component - to - 3.0.3866.23742
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Outlook categories? Calendar and contacts, nope. Tasks and notes, definite yes.

My workaround? Multiple calendars (1 for each category). On the contacts side, I don't bother with categories since it's Universal Search all the way. I still categorize the contacts in Outlook though for my Treo 680 (color coding, ringtones)

I'll have to check the desktop component when I get to the office though..
  6.    #6  
    Fububoru,

Looking forward to what you discover on the desktop portion.

Contact categories... Major issue. I already have thousands of Outlook contacts categorized. Universal search just doesn't cut it unless you know the name of the person or maybe the company. But I've categorized many by specialty or prior affiliations.

<sigh>

Guess that's how Microsoft has sunk their hooks into me. Probably forced to use their product till the day I croak.

Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysurfer View Post
    Thanks!

Now if only they would support Outlook Categories the app would be a homerun.

Lawrence
    It "supports" categories... the Palm contact app is what doesn't support them...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysurfer View Post
    Fububoru,

Contact categories... Major issue. I already have thousands of Outlook contacts categorized. Universal search just doesn't cut it unless you know the name of the person or maybe the company. But I've categorized many by specialty or prior affiliations.
    I've started putting "categories" into the nickname field since universal search does look there. I hope that helps.