1.    #1  

I went to re-download the Gameloft game (Modern Combat: Sandstorm), but I can't get it to download. Every other game that I have purchased from Gameloft, Glu, E.A., ect installs just fine. When I Click on the Download link, the download looks like it has started, but it never progresses. Plus the ghost icon that shows up while an app is downloading, also never appears.

Has anyone else run into this issue? If so, how did you fix it? I asked Palm, but like always, they told me to contact Gameloft; who then told me to ask other customers how to fix the issue.

Any sugestions?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Have you did a partial reset? I know that would bite but unless you have access to root system to see if any remnants of a previous install are there. Did you do anything different to it lately install patches etc.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you did a partial reset? I know that would bite but unless you have access to root system to see if any remnants of a previous install are there. Did you do anything different to it lately install patches etc.
    I haven't tried a partial reset, because I'm hoping the problem can be fixed an easier way. As for what I have done lately; I haven't done anything different . Same Theme, Patches, and apps that I was using when I had the game on my phone last time. I had to delete the game to make some room, but now that I have the room , I want to download the game again.

do you have enough room? Are you using a mac or windows pc? Reason I ask is there have been reports that when trash is emptied on mac it is still there until you empty something else.
  5.    #5  
    do you have enough room? Are you using a mac or windows pc? Reason I ask is there have been reports that when trash is emptied on mac it is still there until you empty something else.
    I have a PC, Windows 7 and an XP partition. I do have enough room on my Pre, 1.4GB's free. So there is more then enough room on my phone. I just tried re-downloing Avatar and Driver again, and both of them started downloading. So it is only the Combat game.

Only solution I can think of is the partial reset but you would lose your patches etc so hopefully someone else will chime in with a better solution.
  7.    #7  
    Only solution I can think of is the partial reset but you would lose your patches etc so hopefully someone else will chime in with a better solution.
    I guess I will wait until the next WebOS version comes out. That is when I would need to remove all of my Patches. So I will just wait, unless someone knows of a better way.