Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/23/2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: title renamed
    I'll have to try that when I get home.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    For what it's worth, m.playon.tv loads on my Pre, but I get an error for not having playon installed on my PC.
    It loads and shows my services but I can not click on anything. I need to work with the ports in the router will do that when I can be with out internet.
    IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhiz8577 View Post
    It loads and shows my services but I can not click on anything. I need to work with the ports in the router will do that when I can be with out internet.
    Same here.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
    I tried it even with the iPhone spoof install, can't get past the top directory. Sadness.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I'm working on this one as well. Was just looking for the iphone spoof patch thinking that would fix it. This will be huge if we can get it working.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Same results... finds my pc but I can't actually get anything to start.

Arg...
    I also have no luck getting this to work for me.
    same results here. i can connect to my comp but cant drill down further into the directories.
    I set up a manual port, but that didnt help. I emailed them. Hopefully they can help us out.
    Pretty much what expected to read.

**Hi,

Unfortunately, the Palm Pre is not compatible with m.playon.tv. *Only the iPhone and iPod are supported right now. *We will add support for other platforms in the future.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for contacting PlayOn Support.

Regards,

Chris
    PlayOn Support
    | PlayOn | Watch Hulu, CBS.com, MLB.tv, Netflix, and more on your TV with PlayOn!
    I just sent an email to the PlayOn people requesting the porting of the iPhone app to webOS and received a response in a matter of a couple minutes:

PlayOn reply:
    Dave,

It’s already on our roadmap so stay tuned.

Regards,
    Alex
    PlayOn Support
    | PlayOn | Watch Hulu, CBS.com, MLB.tv, Netflix, and more on your TV with PlayOn!
    I would encourage others to drop PlayOn a note to POLITELY request they push for porting of the app over to webOS sooner than later. The reply was very encouraging though!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I just sent an email to the PlayOn people requesting the porting of the iPhone app to webOS and received a response in a matter of a couple minutes:

PlayOn reply:

I would encourage others to drop PlayOn a note to POLITELY request they push for porting of the app over to webOS sooner than later. The reply was very encouraging though!
    Done. I hope everyone else takes the two minutes it takes to show that we want their application.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Popped 'em over an email!
    Just sent them an email
    With the absensce of Flash for WebOS, no Hulu video on the Pre remains troublesome. I just whipped out an email to playon. It appears they might be more responsive to our needs than adobe and palm have been.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I replyed also
    Prepple,
    Looks like PlayOn support for webOS might come soon.. Check out this link

PlayOn Coming To webOS Soon!!
    <<threads merged - title renamed to reflect conversation>>

Quote Originally Posted by hirenpathak View Post
    Prepple,
    Looks like PlayOn support for webOS might come soon.. Check out this link

PlayOn Coming To webOS Soon!!
    Yeah... it's not 'new' news... read the thread above your post (some email replies from them the day after this article). They are "looking" at it, but not committed yet.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast