1.    #1  
    Ok I did search and I'm still not understanding so please just bear with me or slap me which ever you choose.

I'm gonna remind you that you are also talking the the dumbest of the 'dumb blondes' (sorry blondes just making a point) that's a brunette.

a) how do I download this -- I have been to the site on both my phone and my computer and I can't figure it out

b) do I have to pay with a PayPal account because I got hacked with PayPal before

c) does it really work well

d) will Sprint 'kick my buttinski' and charge me outrageous fees if I use it or will they not know (I only want to use it on occasion)
    You're not alone. I've been here forever, I've tried searching the forums and I still can't figure it out. Thank you for the question, it's not dumb at all. And I'm looking forward to the answer.
    Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    I would love this info too!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Ok I did search and I'm still not understanding so please just bear with me or slap me which ever you choose.

I'm gonna remind you that you are also talking the the dumbest of the 'dumb blondes' (sorry blondes just making a point) that's a brunette.

a) how do I download this -- I have been to the site on both my phone and my computer and I can't figure it out

b) do I have to pay with a PayPal account because I got hacked with PayPal before

c) does it really work well

d) will Sprint 'kick my buttinski' and charge me outrageous fees if I use it or will they not know (I only want to use it on occasion)
    A. You register on mytether.net and then pay using your Paypal account. You will get an email with link and also info to get to the paid user section of mytether.net where you can download the latest windows installer.

B. Yes, but this is legit. You will not be hacked by Aonic. Many many PC members have paid the $15 donation

C. Yes it does work well. As with any software though sometimes you may need to restart your phone and computer to start everything up.

D. No, as long as you stay under 5GB per month it should be no big deal. They can know that you are tethering, but so far... no biggie.

I have had MyTether for months now and only used it rarely, but when I have used it... it was invaluable to have.

Also, please DO NOT follow the advice of the individual who recommended getting it for free illegally. The work of the developers here is what makes the PC community so amazing. Some do their developing for donation only, others however derive a small revenue to help pay for their tools and time. Please don't take their work for granted.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    A. You register on mytether.net and then pay using your Paypal account. You will get an email with link and also info to get to the paid user section of mytether.net where you can download the latest windows installer.

B. Yes, but this is legit. You will not be hacked by Aonic. Many many PC members have paid the $15 donation

C. Yes it does work well. As with any software though sometimes you may need to restart your phone and computer to start everything up.

D. No, as long as you stay under 5GB per month it should be no big deal. They can know that you are tethering, but so far... no biggie.

I have had MyTether for months now and only used it rarely, but when I have used it... it was invaluable to have.

Also, please DO NOT follow the advice of the individual who recommended getting it for free illegally. The work of the developers here is what makes the PC community so amazing. Some do their developing for donation only, others however derive a small revenue to help pay for their tools and time. Please don't take their work for granted.
    I give cerdit and money to developers who give technical assistance to their apps. I've known tons of memebers here who donated and never got a email with a link. To my knowledge Aonic doesn't do any support for mytether anymore. And it is not Illegal at all. Anoic calls it a donation? For what it should be a paid app. It's a set price. Sorry if I don't like developers who abandon and don't answer questions. <deleted by Mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/04/2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: edited comment
    If you want to learn about MyTether, either head on over to their website, or read the following thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...fi-usb-bt.html

**Do Not post suggestions on how to get illegally obtain software in these forums. If you don't like the support from a developer - don't purchase the software.