1.    #1  
    Or, who just got my $2.99 because I might want a refund.

The links from the precentral app catalog lead to this forum and this forum only.. Google searchs find NOTHING outside of the precentral page.

I bought the app, downloaded installed and started using it. Its OK, would love to have horizontal display capability.

But the problem is that I CAN NOT delete any of the automatic searches I created. In the 'Auto search Lists' if I slide one of the searches to expose the delete and cancel buttons, and then tap delete the search just reappears on the list.. I even tried to use the cancel button thinking maybe the code was backwards, but still no dice..

HELP..
    Last edited by sdunt; 08/04/2010 at 05:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunt View Post
    Or, who just got my $2.99 because I might want a refund.

The links from the precentral app catalog lead to this forum and this forum only.. Google searchs find NOTHING outside of the precentral page.

I bought the app, downloaded installed and started using it. Its OK, would love to have horizontal display capability.

But the problem is that I CAN NOT delete any of the automatic searches I created. In the 'Auto search Lists' if I slide one of the searches to expose the delete and cancel buttons, and then tap delete the search just reappears on the list.. I even tried to use the cancel button thinking maybe the code was backwards, but still no dice..

HELP..
    thank you for purchasing the app. You have reached the corect place for support. I apologize for the error. We are updating the app, but did not see this problem. We plan to have an update submitted in the next day or two that saves the last location (so you don't have to re-enter each time), landscape mode and, now that you have brought it to our attention, the ability to delete auto searches. In the meantime you should be able to disable the autosearch.
    again, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for purchasing the app.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    We just submitted an update of the app (version 1.0.5). I don't know how long it takes for Palm to update the App Catalog. However, you should find that you are able to delete auto searches. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    I'm having an issue getting automatic alerts. I have two auto searches and left the app open all day and didn't get one alert.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrane1625 View Post
    I'm having an issue getting automatic alerts. I have two auto searches and left the app open all day and didn't get one alert.
    Are you getting results when you do the search manually? It'll only alert if it finds new matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    Are you getting results when you do the search manually? It'll only alert if it finds new matches.
    yes, I am.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    yes, I am.
    Can you share the search criteria you are using, as well as the frequency?
    Can you share the search criteria you are using, as well as the frequency?
    Search Name: iPod
    Keyword: iPod
    Category: For Sale (A-E) sub:electronics
    OKC, Oklahoma, USA
    Every Hour
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Search Name: iPod
    Keyword: iPod
    Category: For Sale (A-E) sub:electronics
    OKC, Oklahoma, USA
    Every Hour
    I have set it up to search. I will investigate in an hour or so.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I was able to duplicate the problem. For some reason, it's unable to see the database. I tried a different autosearch, and it worked. Then I retried with your search, and it worked again. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, and am redoing the search as you did (one hour). Will report back again.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I was able to duplicate the problem. For some reason, it's unable to see the database. I tried a different autosearch, and it worked. Then I retried with your search, and it worked again. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, and am redoing the search as you did (one hour). Will report back again.
    I believe I have found the problem. I left something out in the parameters for the relaunch, causing it to be unable to see the app. I am fixing the problem and plan to submit an update Monday evening. I don't know how long it takes for an update to show in the App Catalog. It appears to be a couple days, though.
    Craigs Secretary Pro won't search now. It says "Error: status 404 returning from AJAX Google search." the Auto search isn't working either. The auto Search is
    Name: Apt
    Keyword: Studio
    region: New York
    sub: New York City
    cat.: housing
    sub cat.:apt/ housing
    every 5 minutes.
    I've left it open for up to an hour & nothing. But wen I go on it through my browser I see new posts.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhukl360 View Post
    Craigs Secretary Pro won't search now. It says "Error: status 404 returning from AJAX Google search." the Auto search isn't working either. The auto Search is
    Name: Apt
    Keyword: Studio
    region: New York
    sub: New York City
    cat.: housing
    sub cat.:apt/ housing
    every 5 minutes.
    I've left it open for up to an hour & nothing. But wen I go on it through my browser I see new posts.
    I apologize for the error you receiving. It appears that New York has a different search method than the other cities. I am hoping to fix and get an update soon. In the meantime, it appears to work if you just use the category of housing without a subcategory.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I've got it working with the New York subregion using the apt/housing subcategory as well.
    I plan to submit an update within the next couple of days.
    Well, although I dont have the app, I will research what it does since ccdoss is on top of EVERY issue trying to resolve them.

webOS developers are great....keep making apps better!