1.    #1  
    Someone asked for it, so here it is. This will be the discussion thread for the CPT online Search Tool Homebrew app.
    The app will be submitted to Homebrew and should appear when it is approved in the Homebrew thread.
    If feedback is good, an alternate version will be submitted to the App Catalog in due course.
    For those of you who don't know what CPT is:
    Current Procedural Terminology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When approved, the link below is where the get the app on Homebrew (it should also be available on Preware when it appears in the Precentral homebrew feeds)

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebr...ne-search-tool
    Last edited by palmdoc2005; 08/04/2010 at 02:34 AM.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  2.    #2  
    it's now live. Comments please.
    Cuts off the last column in portrait mode, any way to make it scroll sideways?

You ought to think about combining ICD9, DSMIV, and CPT codes into one mega-app.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Cuts off the last column in portrait mode, any way to make it scroll sideways?

You ought to think about combining ICD9, DSMIV, and CPT codes into one mega-app.

Not at the moment. But it rotates and you can see the last column in landscape mode.
    Ooh, I don't like Mega-apps actually I prefer little apps to run specific tasks and that suits webos fine since you can run multiple apps.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I prefer little apps to run specific tasks and that suits webos fine since you can run multiple apps.
    Until your device says "Too many cards" ...

(Oh, wait, I didn't say that..)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)