Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    not fixed..... Been having it for about 2 hours now that I know of, only running beta..... Wife's was working fine, so it's not an all or nothing thing, from what I can tell
    just figured out, at least in the beta app it's based on your feed choice.... News feed is throwing the error.... Status update feed isn't throwing error....

didn't test other feeds but I am pretty sure this is the issue as I can switch between the feeds and catch error on one and not the other..... So still sticking with this being an FB change issue
    when this issue occurs it usually goes away after a while. Mine is working just fine now
    Yeah mine is back at least for now.... like I said last time it was confirmed to be an FB change that Palm worked with FB on correcting.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I'm back to palm facebook app, which is available in the app catalog.
    I did the same thing. I could not shake the communication error from the Bata version so went back to the one in the official app catalog.
  6. wxl
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    I did the same thing. I could not shake the communication error from the Bata version so went back to the one in the official app catalog.
    ditto here. Lame.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12